See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

Dansing crew in front of it door so it so noisy intl 2 am I cant sleep and in the day hammering and dreeling wark and cars horn I hate it but it have a good price .if you pay extra 10$ you can get comfort hotel in same place like timesquare

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
T-HotelKL, Manager at T-Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2015

Thank you for your valuable comments. We have upgraded the hotel recently and a glass door have been installed at the corridor in each floor to cut down the noise from outside. If you are coming to Kuala Lumpur in the near future, give us a chance again to serve you and your family.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

stay here for 1 nite a few days ago
it's simply basic hotel, very small space in the room.. the water in the shower not strong enough,
what u get here is: bed, 2 bath towel, shampoo n body wash at the shower area (got hot water)
2 instant coffee in small deck (without any chair inside room), LCD TV, AC
location is good if u like to walk around

the funny thing for me is even though there is shower room available, but u will not find a bathmat.. which makes me use one of the bath towel for the bathmat.

the AC is a bit tricky... can't adjusted easily coz the room is very small, yet the AC is on top of my head

I guess, if I add a bit more money, I will stay at other hotel which I previously stay last year

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Just_GMK
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The place is in the heart of the action, Bukit Bintang. The rooms are basic, small. But important it's clean. No facilities though, probably no room, no pool, no breakfast. But decend bed and hot shower. TV with even a movie channel. A good place to stay if you are on a budget and want to be in the heart of the city. What you lay is what you get. Price/quality it's recommended.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Last two stays of this hotel is superb! Clean,comfortable,affordable price..although the space is limited,lol..what to do? It's cheap and clean. =)
However, during my recent stay at January,2014, i called to reserve and the attitude of the reservation staff is not really sound friendly. The price strike to RM98 per night for super single room. Last visit was only RM90 for weekends and rm80 for weekdays(exclude Monday). The first visit was double room and second visit was single room, which still had the space for me to put my luggage. The third visit was awful because the room was so so so so SMALL compared my second visit. I had to let all my luggages standing and the my shopping stuffs for 5 days all crumbled inside the luggage. The room was also not clean as previous time, a bit yellowish stain on the blanket and the floor was VERY STICKY.
Thought of switch my room to double but it's kinda waste of money, RM128 per night and i need to stay for 4 nights, not really affordable and worth it.
Hope T-Hotel could improve with more friendly staffs and giving bigger size single room. hahaha.
P.S. The janitor and cleaning staffs are very friendly and respect customers. They did obey to the customer's order =)

Room Tip: Priority to price of room and cleanliness ^^
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have stay at this for 1 night , hotel Room is clean,hotel location is very good its easy access by public transportation, 5 minutes walk to Bukit Bintang Monorail station. Many food stall & shopping places nearby.Price is affordable

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends