See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

I stay here for 2nights cos already made deposit and cannot refund. I get into the room and feel so bad and cannot turn back cos I travel so tire and see throw online seems acceptable. The room was very very small and no amenities at all. Towel and bed sheet look dirty. Group of Indian working here know nothing about guest service and they are not hotelier. If they put this hotel name such as guesthouse or lower than this is better cos no need to pay much tax and low expectation from clients. Even offered me a complimentary for my trip to KL again, I kindly would like to say No to this place anymore.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016

The location of the hotel is very strategic, located in Bukit Bintang where the shopping malls are all over the street. For Moslems like us, it is not hard to buy foods nearby because many kebab and curry stalls

Room Tip: nice hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in junior suite room nice bog room with nice wallpapers and service is good, friendly staff, I payed 130 for junior suite and same size and same kind of room is sold for 200+ in federal hotel,

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

The room was small from my expectation. We paid 100myr for 12hour stay. Coz we checkin at 2am. We request to late checkout around 3pm. But they denied. Just use your common sense as human. We checkedin at 2am and its hard for them to give us late checkout for 3hours only. The bedsheet was dirty. And the bed broken. Peeling wallpaper. And only provide 1 toiletries. Not worth it at all. Sorry to say.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KhairiYusri
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

I just stay one night ,when i arrive there,there are 2 room of guest,they open the door and whole group at there smoke and drink beer.until midnight 2 am they are playing there super loud,they only stop make noise at 5am.whole night cant sleep cause they are laughing talking playing super loud.the hotel staff also no go warning them even i complain to them.
The hotel staff is not friendly at all,super rude and the hotel very poor maintainence.
Very dirty bed and small room.the toilet small and dirty.
This hotel is very good place,go down go behind road is alor street and only 2 to 3 min can arrive sungei wang and 5 min to time square and pavillion.
I never will go back this hotel,poor staff poor hotel dangerous guest.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple