9 people are viewing this hotel
US$142
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
JW Marriott
US$127
US$127
Hotels.comUS$127
TripadvisorUS$127
PricelineUS$127
3,540 results
All reviews shanghai restaurant shook restaurant the executive lounge starhill gallery bukit bintang pavilion mall junior suite business trip duty manager food court upon check golden triangle petronas towers shopping renovation concierge fahrenheit
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2022

Excellent location and services with the room overlooking the most famous pavilion shopping center and color-lighted fountain at night.
The room is spacious and relatively modern.
The remodeled executive lounge has great services during B/K, tea time, and happy hours. One major shortcoming is that the lounge has no window view and feels dark.
Kudos to Vivian Yay, duty manager for her tireless and kind assistance and attention given to us, Also thanks to the front office manager Johnan Kuah for his professional and patient helps offered to us.

Room tip: Using Grab to get around is the most economical and efficient way.
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maxine Jernal, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2022

Dear AllenMadison,

Greetings from all of us at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review your stay.

My team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel and services met your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be of service, and thank you for your kind recognition of the team's efforts. I am sure the entire team enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed being here.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2022

Stayed a night at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur to attend my cousin's wedding dinner on the 13th November & enjoyed the stay at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

The associates at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur (Fadzillah, Fira & the male associates that I spoke to on the phone with from reservation; Sarah & Rachel from the front desk; the various banquet associate & the associates from Shook!) were very helpful and friendly .

In terms of the room, me and my family had two rooms and were placed on the second floor at the new wing and me and my family like how big and spacious the room. We also didn't mind not having the view at all as we had a connecting room and did not have to deal with the noise from the outside.

Food wise was extremely delicious and had a lot variety to choose from.

The only negative points that I had during my one night stay at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur was that I was not able to link my reservation to my Marriott Bonvoy App. On top of that after checking in, when heading to our rooms at the new wing, we got lost and confused because the layout was a bit confusing and that there was no clear signage to get to the rooms.

As a whole, JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur deserves a 2x .

Date of stay: November 2022

Dear Kandilistk,

My team and I are delighted to read that you had a perfect one-night stay and that our hotel and services met your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be of service, and thank you for your kind recognition of the team's efforts and, in particular, from Fadzillah, Fira, Sarah and Rachel, who made it that much more special for you. I am sure the entire team enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed being here.

Reviewed November 13, 2022

I stay at this hotel for many times already since 2018.
All Staff at front desk and executive lounge are friendly and helpful.
The excutive lounge is spacious and in decent decoration.
Always my no. 1 choice at Kuala Lumpur

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Happymonmon,

My team and I are delighted to read that you "feel like home" whenever you stay with us and that our hotel and services meet your expectations. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be of service, and I am sure the entire team enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed being here.

Reviewed November 9, 2022

First of all I would like to thank the entire management of JW Mariott Bukit Bintang for giving us an early check in at 9am. We are a couple with a 9 year old kid and after an overnight flight, we reached KL very early. The staff at JW Mariott were welcoming and gave us the room at 9am without charging us anything extra.

Coming to the hotel, the location is perfect with shopping malls in and around the hotel. It is a 15 minute walk to the Petronas Tower from the hotel. The room was spacious and the washroom was big with a bathtub and separate shower.

We wanted to use the swimming pool on a Tuesday, however it was shut for maintenance. But the hotel arranged for us to use the pool of the nearby Ritz Carlton where we were served fresh fruits and juice.

The only reason why I am giving a rating of 4 instead of 5 is that the breakfast buffet was average. If they could improve upon the selection with cuisines from different parts of the world. Also, there were issues with the TV not working and very few channels were there. If the hotel could improve upon these things then it would definitely add to the strength!

I would highly recommend this hotel when travelling to KL.

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank Monzuu

Dear Monzuu,

We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be of service, and I am sure the entire team enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed being here. We will improve our breakfast selection to meet our guest's preferences.

Reviewed November 1, 2022

Back to the hotel after 2 years. It has always been my favorite hotel in KL because of its fantastic location.

The room is fairly well maintained. However, some of the furniture such as the chairs and lamp shades are starting to wear out. As a 5 star luxury hotel property, the management should start probably look into it.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Maxine Jernal, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2022

Dear Ranger U,

My team and I are delighted to read that JW Marriott is your go-to hotel while you are in Kuala Lumpur. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be of service and I am sure the entire team enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed being here. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback and area for improvement from our guests as we continuously strive to meet guests' needs and expectations.

We appreciate the time you have shared your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Thank you again for staying with us.