We always enjoy staying at the Grand Millenium. The staff are very well trained, polite, and most helpful. Breakfast buffet is one of the best in KL. The only disappointment on this visit was that following the hotel power shutdown, we had no TV entertainment reception at all for the rest of the evening. Despite assurances that the problem was being looked into, it was not fixed up to the time we checked out on the following day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium