16 people are viewing this hotel
TripadvisorUS$105
PricelineUS$116
Lol.travelUS$127
8,555 results
All reviews horizon club lemon garden petronas towers lobby lounge our honeymoon pool area is executive room five star hotel amazing hotel an upgrade buffet breakfast monorail station late check bukit bintang lafitte gym luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2022 via mobile

Met some friends at Lobby Lounge. Staffs were not attentive and very slow service. Charged a pot of hot water for RM 22 which I think was not worth it. Last minute to stay here for couple of nights, service at reception were great and helpful. Tried breakfast at Restaurant, quite good service and food was great. Room service was fast service. Housekeeping was ok.

Room tip: Good location with lots of parking slots downstairs
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gonzalo Duarte Silva, General Manager at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2022

Dear RainyS,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit to Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur. I am delighted to hear you had a pleasant overall stay and your kind compliments towards our team, it will definitely motivate them to provide exceptional hospitality from the heart. I regret to learn that we did not meet your expectation that you had at the Lobby Lounge. Rest assured, that we have addressed the matter and we are committed to improving the guest experience.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2022 via mobile

We booked the family Premier suite. The room was comfortable and the view of KL tower. Our kids enjoyed the little tent setup in the room. There were efforts for kids friendly items in the room.Food was good. We were given access to the Horizon lounge which had very welcoming staffs. Facilities were good and well maintained. Overall, it was an enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Gonzalo Duarte Silva, General Manager at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2022

Dear Sindhuja S,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur and taking the time to leave us such a lovely comment. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed the Family Premier Suite room and appreciate your compliments on our team's exceptional hospitality. In addition to taking advantage of the Family Fun Getaway package for kid's activities, I am glad that you were also able to enjoy a fantastic dining experience and the many facilities on-site.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2022 via mobile

What can I say been around so many places but this place is really a 5 star service I would give 10 if I could the people here are the most humble workers I have ever encountered in all my travel the service is top notch the food is tasty and presented well it’s spotless the rooms are so comfortable I can’t mention names because they are all the same shut out to all employees you honestly deserve to be rewarded for your efforts and your smiles are worth millions. Any one wishing to stay in kuala lumper you will not regret staying here look no further this is the place to be

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Quest11467370699
Gonzalo Duarte Silva, General Manager at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2022

Dear wafa,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur for your stay in Kuala Lumpur. I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay and that the Shangri-La hospitality has surpassed your expectations. We highly appreciate the thoughtful acknowledgement of the team's efforts, and it gives me great pleasure to convey your kind compliments to the team. I am confident they will be motivated to continue providing exceptional hospitality.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2022 via mobile

The Shangri-La was amazing for the first stop on our honeymoon. The staff were very attentive to any question or need we had. The pool was just the right size considering it’s in the middle of the city centre. I’m saying that, it wasn’t very noisy with traffic either, which was lovely. The restaurant for breakfast had huge selections with different variety for all to enjoy.
The gym and the spa was lovely with sauna, jacuzzi and steam rooms for men and women separate. The front of house staff as well were so polite and helpful when we ordered a taxi and went over and above.
We can’t wait to stay here again in the future and thank you to everyone who really made the start of our honeymoon amazing.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meganb435

Dear Megan K,

My heartiest congratulations to you both on your wedding! Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent visit to Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur. I am glad to hear that the team made the first stop of your honeymoon occasion very memorable. I am delighted that everything met your expectations, notably our facilities, delectable meals, and our team's excellent Shangri-La hospitality.

We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 14, 2022

The room was so shabby, frayed carpets and mouldy smelling that we had to ask to be moved to another one. They did oblige immediately. However I do think the hotel requires an uplift. I've always liked staying at the Shangri La, they consistently have excellent facilities, great staff and comfortable beds and go out of their way to be helpful. My previous time there made me think they had the edge over the Mandarin Oriental, however since the MO refurbed their rooms the Shang seems dated. But I still recommend this hotel as it is great value for money.

Date of stay: November 2022
Gonzalo Duarte Silva, General Manager at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2022

Dear Kltiechick31,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us at Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the facilities and experienced the warm hospitality with excellent service provided by the team. I regret to learn that the room condition was not up to your expectation upon your arrival, and I am glad that the team had resolved the issue, rest assured that we are looking into further improvements to our rooms.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.