Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Perry B
Sydney, Australia

Nice nostalgia!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 weeks ago
It was great to be back here and there was more than a whiff of yesteryear and all the good times I had enjoyed in this property. My room was on the Club floor level and suitably plush with panoramic views over the downtown area. I could while away time at the beautiful swimming pool area as well. It was Yesterday Once More.
Date of stay: August 2023
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 2 weeks ago
Hi Valued Guest,

Thank you for your heartwarming review! We're delighted to hear that your stay brought back wonderful memories. It's great to know you enjoyed the plush Club floor room and the panoramic downtown views. We're also glad you had a relaxing time at our beautiful swimming pool area.

We look forward to welcoming you back for more memorable stays!
C$144
  • Expedia.com
    C$100
0.4 km from Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
View more hotels in Kuala Lumpur
All reviews essence restaurant villa danieli the club lounge quill city mall elite member walk in closet kl tower monorail station in room dining check in process nice stay buffet breakfast spacious rooms enjoyed my stay f b twin towers bukit bintang
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The breakfast great and friendly staff.
I like everything they serve in breakfast especially at local cuisine.
The chicken rendang i like the most.
They also serve freshly blended juice. For me, that is the best way to start a day.
I definitely will come again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jing En Ng, Marketing at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Valued Guest,

We're delighted you enjoyed the breakfast and local cuisine, especially the chicken rendang. Freshly blended juice is indeed a great start to the day. We can't wait to have you back! Thank you!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Although I checked in early and let them know I will be early the room was not ready when I arrived around 2.

I then got my room which is a generous size the single king room. But there was a high pitched noise that wouldn’t stop. I went down and asked for a room change.

The second room they gave me I walked in on someone in the room who was occupying that room. It was such an invasion of privacy.

The third room was quiet but all the rooms were not really clean. I did find a bug that I killed. Then the bathroom shower didn’t drain due to its leveling and the sink was moldy.

Nice staff but upkeep is failing.

Location is hard to find a taxi or grab. I walked to the twin towers from the hotel and felt unsafe. There was a man who let out his private on the street and proceeded to swing it around and relief himself. This was next to the hotel.

I used points so I didn’t pay. The room service food wasn’t great but expensive for sure.

The laundry was expensive beyond belief. And then when the staff brought my laundry up it was a man holding my laundry with my under garments in full display. Invasive for sure and lack of etiquette.

Room tip: Order grab early
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jidanab
Jing En Ng, Marketing at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We deeply apologize for the series of disappointing experiences you encountered during your stay. Your comments have been taken seriously, and we assure you that corrective measures are being implemented to address the issues you raised.

It is regrettable that your check-in experience did not meet your expectations and that the room you initially received did not meet our usual standards of cleanliness and comfort. We understand the inconvenience and discomfort this caused, and we are truly sorry for the oversight.

Furthermore, we are genuinely sorry for the unacceptable invasion of privacy you experienced when entering the second room. This is not reflective of our usual practices, and we are investigating this incident to prevent any recurrence in the future.

Regarding the cleanliness issues you mentioned, we are reviewing our housekeeping procedures to ensure that all rooms are thoroughly cleaned and maintained to the highest standards.

We apologize for any discomfort caused during the laundry service and assure you that your comments will be shared with our team to improve our service and maintain the privacy of our guests at all times.

Once again, we apologize for falling short of your expectations and appreciate your valuable feedback, which helps us identify areas for improvement. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and provide you with a much-improved experience.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 6, 2024 via mobile

Check in and check out very slow, bath room have ants running around, very slippery in the shower with no handles to grip if you fall, no fridge, TV sound cannot lower, lady’s toilet on the ground floor is very dirty. More like a three star hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Odyssey55878580543
Jing En Ng, Marketing at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2024

Hi Valued Guest,

We deeply regret the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance our services. Rest assured, we'll address these issues promptly to ensure a better experience for future guests.

Reviewed May 4, 2024

It just so happen that my last review on trip advisor was to this hotel and back then I said I will give it another go. Not anymore.

While the front desk people are short handed they are doing their best.

Tried to check in at the exec lounge but there was nobody manning the counter…so back down I went.

When I checked in had to wait for a few hours which was ok but when I asked via the chat if the room was ready I was brushed off.

When I got my room, it smelt of cigarettes and this was a non smoking floor. Surely the housekeeping could have flagged this out.

The breakfast isn’t as exciting as before and the price for drinks at the lounge is exhorbitant…cheaper at W!

The spa is still a nice place to go but the pool looks like a dead zone..

3 days after I checked out a separate amount was charged for my room instead of them taking from the amount they held when I booked in. It has been 14 days since I checked out and the amount held has not been returned.

Tried to follow up everywhere with them - e-mails and IG..no replies..only when I copied the GM did they reply.

Beyond that, stayed there when it was Marriott double nights and yet to see my nights and points being credited to my account.

As a platinum member, have stayed at almost all the Marriott hotels in KL..sad to say that this is the worst hotel on the list.

SBT

Room tip: Stay at stripes just behind.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sk191083
Jing En Ng, Marketing at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2024

Hi Valued Guest,

We're deeply sorry for your disappointing experience at our hotel. We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay, including the cleanliness of your room, delays in check-in, and billing problems. Your feedback is crucial, and we'll address these concerns internally to prevent recurrence. As a valued Platinum member, your satisfaction is our priority, and we hope to regain your trust in the future. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

From the moment we arrived, the hospitality and attention to detail provided by the Sheraton Imperial was nothing short of exceptional. Adwar, the concierge, showed professionalism and exceptional service throughout our stay. His assistance with various arrangements and recommendations truly enhanced our experience.
The lounge staff, Sha and Chung, showed warm hospitality and attentive service during our time at the hotel. Their dedication to ensuring our comfort and enjoyment did not go unnoticed and added a special touch to our stay.
We would also like to acknowledge Letchumi and the housekeeping team for maintaining our room impeccably and ensuring that we had a comfortable and pleasant environment throughout our stay.
The hotel was warm and inviting and perfectly situated in the historic Chow Kit neighborhood close by restaurants. We definitely recommend the Sheraton Imperial for you next stay in KL.

Room tip: Nice pool area. I’d say hotel is best for couples or solo.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Valued Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review of Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur! We're thrilled you had an exceptional stay and appreciated the hospitality from our team members. We're delighted you enjoyed our hotel's ambiance and convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience!