2,205 results
All reviews shopping mall legend hotel pwtc station coffee house club suite spacious room free upgrade swimming pool excellent stay public transport easy access upon check pleasant stay enjoyed my stay hotel lobby buffet breakfast twin towers
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Room was great. Facilities are perfect. Services were great. Hope to stay here in the coming trip. Would recommend to everyone to come and stay here. Comfortable. Satisfying. Excellent. Nothing could be better.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sunwayputrahotelkl, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear mhaziq,

Your kind commendations of our property and services just brightened our day. We strive to deliver the best experiences whenever possible and it was a pleasure for us to be at your service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, and hope that your next visit with us will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our room is quite noisy because the room is located next to room service in and out door. so every time the room service person went through the door, i experienced a loud and annoying sound from his trolley (which he banged and shouting/talking to someone). The bed sheet is quite dusty. Im having a hard time sleeping that night as my skin is so itchy as i am sensitive to dust. i also can feel the sand beneath my comforter. T_T

Room tip: Please Check your cleaning staff works as i hope i wont experience the same situation ever again. and please next time let me know if you are putting me next to room service door. i woke up frustrated that morning and went straight to my meeting. i love waking up fresh in the morning. but that day is not my day!
1  Thank azraaaqeela
sunwayputrahotelkl, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear azraaaqeela,

My sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us recently. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. Nevertheless I thank you for taking the time to highlight this matter as it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to learn of our shortcomings and further better ourselves in order to provide seamless service to our valued guests.

In regards to your claim on our non-attentive staff, the lack of respect showed by the staff with loud sound of trolley being pushed, the failure in cleaning the room and bed sheet, I am disheartened and extremely disappointed that we failed to keep our promise to provide you with a less that stellar hotel experience. Rest assured that remedial action has been taken on the service area which require improvement.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for any shortfall in our ability to provide you with the highest levels of service possible.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stayed at deluxe room - super spacious and carpeted. I was happy with the king size bed and medium size tv.The hotel is just next to a mall - very convenient to find food, clothes or even souveniors

1  Thank Norasyikin S

Dear Norasyikin S,

Thank you for staying with us recently. My team and I are honored to hear about your fantastic experience you had with us during your stay. It is certainly a great reward to read such praising feedback from a valued guest. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed with family at Sunway Putra Hotel from 25-25th March, 2018.
It was wonderful experience to stay with fine dinning option in terms of of variety of continental food including Indian Cousine.
Rooms were excellent with enough space for the family members up to 04 with modern fitting & fixtures, swimming pool etc.
Lovely attraction as good center place to live with connectivity by LRT, MRT and local transport.
We reached there at 0930 hrs; and they accommodated us at the same time without any delay.
One Indian restaurant called MUGHUL MAHAL, operated by one of punjabi from Ludhiana at KL Tower, Upper ground floor at Menara Kuala Lumpur. They are also providing home / hotel delivery as per your convenience.
Must visit.

Room tip: i had stayed at 32nd floor with good west side view along side of net of roads.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank jack2488

Dear jack2488,

Thank you for taking time to share your excellent 5-star review of the Sunway Putra Hotel! It is truly pleasing to know you had enjoyed the wide selection of breakfast spread prepared. While the breakfast buffet spread caters for tastes from around the world, please do let us know if there is anything you find is missing and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Indeed the location of our hotel is conveniently located, 5 steps away to LRT station and adjacent to Sunway Putra Mall, great for shopping and dining. We are also delighted to learn that our rooms and the hotel facilities met your needs and expectation and the overall stay experience had been perfect.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sunway Putra Hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is my third time in this hotel .. I loved it so much because of the location and the mall .rooms .. very clean and the most important thing the stuff they are super friendly . Specially Mr Harry he is the best in this hotel .. because of him we don't want to book in another place .. we want Sunway putra only . He's the best .

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear AALA A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. Thank you for your valuable time in sharing your review with us. I am most delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us overall. Most importantly you found our team member Harry, to be the best in Sunway Putra Hotel and I will definitely share your feedback with him.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Sunway Purta Hotel when you return to Kuala Lumpur.