Wow this hotel really impressed me!
Great location, great rooms and great value
Best of all amazing staff who never were too busy to be friendly, kind and helpful.
We stayed for a week over the Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend and the hotel was busy for the duration but the buffet breakfast was still great and full of good food. The hotel pool had perfect layout for finding space even when there were lots of groups having a dip. This was our first overseas trip with our son and the room worked well as we could shut the bedroom door and let him sleep while we relaxed after a day of sightseeing.
Each time we needed the concierge they had good info and the security staff were helpful with doors whenever we had our arms full and made an effort to pay attention.
I also used the hotel Spa and though more expensive than other places the staff spoke great English and the spa was clean, tidy and spacious and having an evening treatment was wonderful.
I would stay here again happily and if ever in KL I recommend you do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, this hotel is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur