The hotel is located right smack in the middle of everything. The hotel is very accessible by any public transport and all cab drivers know exactly where it is. There is a mall downstairs and also just a few minutes away from the rest of the other commercial establishments in the city.
The hotel has a simple yet elegant lobby. The receptionists are highly trained and generally very helpful.
The rooms are huge and are impeccably clean. Just make sure that you get a room on the West side because it'll take you about 10 minutes just to get to the East side. You'll have to take the lift from the main lobby to the 15th floor and take the bridgeway to the east tower elevator.
I also felt very secure in this hotel knowing that you have to swipe your card key to get to the floor where your hotel room is.
I also absolutely loved their breakfast. They serve mostly American-style food-a welcome break from the usual spicy Malaysian food you'd get outside.
The only problem I had in this hotel was their poor room service. I requested for an adapter for my electronic devices and it got to my room 6 hours later! I had to call their attendants thrice and spoke to a manager twice just to have someone deliver the item I requested.
Other than that, my stay was pleasant! I'd probably stay in this hotel again when I go back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, a five-star hotel under the hospitality arm of the public listed Malaysian conglomerate Berjaya Corporation, is a prominent landmark strategically located in the heart of the city’s banking, commercial and vibrant shopping district. With a total of 650 rooms & suites complete with international-standard amenities, the hotel also houses an extensive selection of food and beverage outlets and recreational facilities built exclusively with a children’s playground, swimming pool, steam and sauna room, fitness centre and two squash courts. Offering a distinctive Meetings Excellence programme; boasts 13 meeting rooms and a grand ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is definitely an excellent setting where business complements leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur