“what more you can ask for!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuala Lumpur
KL Plaza Suites Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #311 of 355 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I had read a lot of negative comments about kl plaza suite, across a lot of boards and forums .. and for a moment I thought "Did I make a mistake". So with all the negativity and absolutely no hopes I checked in at KL Plaza Suite..
I had booked this hotel via RCI..
The location of this resort is as best as it can get . Right in the heart of the tourist destination Bukit Bintang.. Pavillon Mall is just in front ot it .. Petronas are at a walking distance, bukit bintang mono rail is at a walking distance, Starbuck coffee, Mc Donalds, Gelato,Berjaya time square, Low Yat plaza, Imbi plaza all are at walking distance from this hotel, Kl Tower is at a walking distance from the next station Raja Chulan from Bukit Bintang Mono Rail.
So considering its location i give it an additional star..
Now about the room themselves.. to be honest the rooms were good, nothing fancy but comfortable beds and huge appartment ( I stayed in a 2bhk appartment)
One room has a queen size bed while the other room has two beds.
the kitchen has a fridge, and hotplate incase you plan to cook yourself..
The room that we got was C171 which had a fantastic view of the Petronas..
What I found odd was a common toilet and bathroom between the rooms, but it didnt bother me a lot since we were in the room only during the night.. that too just to sleep.
The room cleaning service was spot on everyday .. do didnt have any problems there either.

Now about reaching to the hotel..
When we landed at KLIA we took an airport limo (premium) for 4 adults with luggage to the hotel which cost us around 109 RM all tolls included..

This hotel is hard to find at first considering that it sits on top of fahrenheit 88 mall.
When we got down from the taxi there as guy wearing a fahrenheit suites shirt at the entrance of fahrenheit 88 mall ( fahrenheit suites and KL PLAZA suites house in the same level) So i asked him for the directions ... he showed me throught the parking lot but there is a way through the mall ..When you get in the mall from the main entrance take the first left, walk a couple of steps ahead and to your right you will see elevators, to the right of the elevators there is a door which say towards KL COURT, and fahrenheit suites, enter throught door and you will see two elevators that take you to the 5th floor to the reception area of Berjaya Vacation Club and fahrenheit suites, If you have booked for KL plaza suites, then enter the Berjaya Vacation Club desk.
The rooms have gone trough renovations, if you are planning to spend your entire day out and are looking out for a place to just crash during the nights, and are not too much dependent on room service for food, then this is an idea hotel to stay ..
I have attached some photos for a clearer picture of the conditions of the rooms..

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank cavemen

Reviewed 22 October 2011

I am a Malaysian, staying close to KL, and I stayed in this hotel as I have the Berjaya Vacation Club membership, passed down from my parent. I stayed in the 2 bedroom hotel room, and the moment I stepped into the room, I WANTED TO GO HOME ! My house condition is 1000 better than this. After I read the comments from many foreigners here, I felt the conditions of the hotel room is so insultingly horrible.

Berjaya Management, if you are reading this, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE HOTEL !!

The parking is not free too, if you are staying for the weekend, the parking rate is RM5 per day, which is ok. But if you stay on weekday, it is costly as it is charged per hour.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank ingenira
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We stay at KL Plaza suites thru RCI exchange last July 1-July 7, 2011. Our 2-bedroom unit have improve a lot in appearance after been recently renovated to a brighter color and furnish with some new furniture and new aircons as compare to my stay about 5 years ago. Bathroom tiles and fixtures have been change to new one. TV, Ref, Stove and Microwave are too old but still functioning. The KL plaza suites lobby (still under renovations) is shared by Fahrenheit suites and is located at the 5th floor of the apartment building with a newly open Fahrenheit 88 malls occupying the 4 floors below. I find it strange that there is no sign to lead travelers the way to the location of the elevator (which happen to be at end side of the building) going to the 5th floor lobby. The address of the suites is Bukit Bintang Area the best location for travelers with shopping malls, restaurants, money changers all within walking distance. Will still consider my exchange with RCI on my future stay because of the location.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Dom094
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Although the entrance is admittedly hard to find and the lobby, with multiple lifts in separate places taking you variously to the car park, the adjacent shopping centre, or the suites, once inside the apartment I was pleasantly surprised. Spacious an every bit as amenable, if not as luxurious or with as good a view as the Berjaya Times Square apartments. Everything was in working order and the location was fantastic, right in the centre of Bukit Bintang.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank killtacos
Reviewed 29 June 2011

The hotel is part of the Berjaya conglomerate and it is an embarrassment compared to other properties. There was very little effort put into this property in terms of maintenance and upgrade, mainly used as a service apartment with little service provided. The only thing going for it was the location right in the Bukit Bintang Golden Triangle, closed to major shopping centres and tourist attractions. Booked through Berjaya Vacation Club and it was itself a terrible business concept for the customers value. I would not stay here unless on a very tight budget.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2011

A very good location but with a worst facilities and service! Both reception and security guard not helpful and lack of information. Whole apartment is dirty, dusty with toilet flooring is very oily! Toilet flush is not working properly either. Poor ventilation. So much different when u see the interior of the apartment from the website. Felt like being cheated! I would not want to go there again even if its for free. Very dissapointed!

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank rosminah
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I have been in the Malaysian Berjaya Vacation Club for several years and stayed at one of their hotels for a one night stay in Kuala Lumpur. The confirmation paperwork sent to me indicated the name 'KL Plaza Suites' and a map was sent. I know the location fairly well being a regular visitor to KL. I couldn't find the place !!! There were no signs and even a security guard at the building indicated on their map did not know the location. The building is the Fahrenheit 88 Mall. As I paced outside the premises a helpful taxi driver told me to go down a side street to an entrance. It indicated Fahrenheit 88 and had no sign of Berjaya or KL Plaza Suites. It was a new entrance under construction and a guard there looked at the paperwork and gestured to go to the 5th Floor. Only at the lift did I see a small sign indicating 'Berjaya'. The lift resembled a service lift and was grubby. At the 5th floor a makeshift desk in a corridor was our ‘Reception’. Floors were covered with cardboard and the place resembled a run-down apartment block. The keys to the room door took some patience to fiddle with in order to gain entrance. Inside the apartment was spartan but fairly clean. I was mentally giving the place one star and thought that was generous. Towels were ragged and way past their best. Curtains were tatty and poorly fitting. Worse was to come when I sat on the bed. It was like a pool table with a sheet stretched over it. I have stayed in hotels and guest houses all over the world but this was the hardest bed I have ever experienced, leaving me with a bad back and neck for the next day. It beats me that an organisation such as Berjaya can offer such down-market accommodation as this. Maybe they are in the process of updating, but still this place should not be taking guests until it has been refurbished to a reasonable standard. The location in Bukit Bintang may be excellent but avoid staying here at unless you are prepared to accept a pretty low standard.

Room Tip: Find another place to stay !!!