2,179 results
All reviews luna bar kl tower rooftop pool superior suite spacious room full kitchen top floor free upgrade rooms are big twin towers bukit bintang front office cristallo kitchenette concierge klcc malaysia
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

On 27th Mar 2018 enroute to krabi, I decided to stay over at Pacific Regency Hotel and Suits for a nite. I had already booked the superior suit. Checking in was easy without any hassle. To my surprise the counter staff upgraded me to premier suit. The room was super big with a kitchenette. Really make my stay a wonderful trip. This was my 2nd visit to the hotel. Despite some of the negative feedback on trip advisor, it Never affect my expectation on this hotel. Trust me... You need to be stay there judge it for yourself. I will definitely come again. Thanks guys

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
PRHSKL, The Management of Pacific Regency Hotel Suites at Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Eddy,

Thank you for your comments. It seems that our facilities and services certainly helped to make your stay enjoyable and I'm so proud that our teams were on hand to ensure that you had a great time during two nights break in Kuala Lumpur. We sincerely hope to welcome you back again real soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I did the unpardonable by first making a booking and then reading the reviews on trip advisor and was really disappointed with the less than promising reviews for this hotel and so quite skeptical in the beginning.. But from the moment of check in till now.. I'm still staying here.. Wanted to post this review to help the others make a choice.. The experience had been boring short of fantastic.. Cheerful front desk staff.. Huge well appointed rooms.. Decent breakfast spread and overall a good positive ambience.. Well located for travel too.. There is a 7/12 in the basement for basic needs.. That includes a decent stout beer! So in summary a lovely place.. Don't think twice if this is in your radar for a hotel in kl.. Go for it.. The reviews are really off the mark..

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mango,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel locayed in front of KL tower, i was check-in at 30 March - 1 April

All the FO staff was very helpful during my arrival and got free upgrade into the next level plus got a new building,

I was send an email and response by Siti-RSV and she very helpful to give all the direction to the hotel by public transport.

I put some request before my arrival, and upon my arrival there i got a free upgrade into their executive suite,

The room is spacious and comfort...

Thank you for all your effort and definitly will comeback if I am visiting KL in the next future

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Edy,

Dear Eddy,

Thank you for your comments. It seems that our facilities and services certainly helped to make your stay enjoyable and I'm so proud that our teams were on hand to ensure that you had a great time during your recent visit in Kuala Lumpur. We sincerely hope to welcome you back again real soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Very Interesting hotel.
Nice building in a great location, with nice amenities.
We stayed here for two days. Booked the hotel despite all the negative reviews in TripAdvisor and I would say I regret it the minute we arrived in our room.
We had a delux suit with a full kitchen and a large bath.
I am not going to repeat what have been already said. The only logical explanation for all the mis-management could be that someone paid the management to intentionally distroy this hotel, so they can buy it cheap from the owners.
There is no explanation for:
All the dirts and stains on towels, sheets, curtains, carpet, furniture, etc
For most of the disfunctional outlets - we didn't have working plugs to charge our cellphones and laptops;
For a safe that was not working, because they didn't change the battery;
For the fridge, which was completely loose and moved when we opened the door.
For the shower head that was spraying the water all over the bathroom, and .....
Anyway, I hope the owners will take the ownership of their property seriously and save the hotel from distruction.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raffi M
PRHSKL, The Management of Pacific Regency Hotel Suites at Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Raffi,

Our housekeeping force are on the hotel floors daily to ensure the stringent standards and necessary supervisory counter checks are enforced. Considering your list of dissatisfaction during your stay, its odd that we do not have record of such complaints being placed upon investigation with the respective departments. Therefore, are you sure you are staying at our hotel? We do not appreciate guests who make malicious and false comments with the intention to tarnish our reputation as we have the safety of the rest of the guests in mind.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We stay in this hotel for 3 nights
Every thing is poor ,dirty rooms , poor breakfast,far away from the bukit(the main street of kl)
We changed our room because of the sound of water that came to our room all night from upper floors ,they changed to the room that was more awful smelly (toilet), beds are not clean too.
The breakfast just has one type of bread u don’t have any choice, they charge the foods very badly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Farzaneh I

Dear Farzaneh,

There are two towers to our property. East Wing (which features our brand new Premier Floor) and West Wing (which houses our Apartment Units). Our West Wing which is scheduled for a massive refurbishment project in the near future. We are therefore, in all best business practice, very pleased to extend the special rates which you had enjoyed during your stay with us. If you choose to return with an increase budget, please do ask for our newly refurbished rooms, or our premier floor. Have a nice day!