Free cancellation until 26/07
US$80
Hotels.com
US$91
US$86
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
US$161
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$105
Trip.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$187
3,625 results
All reviewsmai barnook restaurantrooftop poolurban roomtrain stationfree mini barw hotelwxyz barshopping malltransportation hubspg memberairport expresslittle indiaconvenient locationle meridieneasy accessexcellent location
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This review is based on my two days stay at the hotel.

Location:
The hotel is located just next to Nu Sentral and is connected to Nu Sentral and the train station on the first floor. The KLIA Express entrance is just 5 mins away.

Room:
The room is very spacious even with a King sized bed. The room that i was given had a nice view of the Hilton and the train station.

The toilet is a walk in wall robe with a separate standing shower and toilet bowl.

My complaint about the room is that the shower is rather weak and at night i can hear my neighbour entering their room (and dropping a cloth hanger)

Staff:
The receptionists are friendly. I have never met the housekeeping but i think they are very hardworking. Heard some noise at 11pm on my first night and saw the housekeeping cart outside the room in front of mine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TiongGhee
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Have stayed at the Aloft KL several times before and our stays have always been wonderful. We just had an overnight stay on the way to Bali. Location is simply the best in KL in my opinion. Directly opposite KL Sentral and 30 mins to the airport on the High Speed KLIA express.

Right next to a large modern shopping mall with lots of eateries too. Rooms are modern and well appointed, plus an excellent rooftop bar and swimming pool. Breakfast too at their Nook Restaurant was superb with a great variety. In a nutshell, great location, modern age, vibrant, great restaurant. Ticks all the boxes.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
aloftkls3758, General Manager at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear thespgtraveler,

Thank you for your awesome review and your loyalty to us!

You said it all and glad we ticked all the boxes. The way it should be.

I hope your next stay with us is just around the corner.

Looking forward to your many returns, thespgtraveler!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have stayed here twice now, and I really like this hotel. The rooms are very spacious and you have such a comfortable bed along with some of the most comfortable pillows to allow for a great sleeping experience. And this is the main reason why i booked this hotel 2nd time around. It is also conveniently located right next to KL sentral station and little India. So its easy to get to and from the airport and you can enjoy the awesome Malaysian food in Little India for great prices. I absolutely love this hotel and have nothing negative to say. The staff even went out of their way to ensure I was able to watch the Football game at 1am in my room. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kaveesh M,

Thank you for coming back with us!

I’m certainly happy to read you discovered the local highlights and that you liked. Malaysia cuisine indeed has a lot to offer and I hope you will be able to sample in your future stays the delicacies prepared by our chefs!

A true delight to know how our talents have made a difference. This is certainly the biggest reward anyone can get. Huge thank you for that!

Till your next visit then, Kaveesh M!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I have been staying with this hotel for at least 6 or so, from Paolo to Greg :) When I first stayed at this hotel, there were issues but resolved quite immediately. One of the best here is Mark, he truly deserves best employee award in Aloft KL! He is always smiling, helpful and hospitable, a true hotelier! I hope the management reward him well and promote this talented guy, truly an asset to your organization!

Rooms are spacious and clean, service is pretty good! GM is pretty friendly and always patrolling the hotel!

This place is truly my second home! Love the fresh dosai for breakfast and gluten free muffins!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear JoyceToh,

Thank you for leaving us such a remarkable review! What a real delight to read it.

Our talents strive to provide a truly remarkable experience and I am glad to know how Mark has gone above and beyond to make your days special with us.
He is indeed a real star to the Hotel!

Trust you had a safe journey back home and that we will be seeing you again.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stayed in Aloft KL Sentral during the weekend (a family of 2 adults and 3 young children) and stayed in a room with two queen beds. It was very comfortable. The hotel is strategically located in the transportation hub and connected to a shopping mall with access to many international and local restaurants, cafes and a supermarket. Highly recommended for business travellers and family alike. We also used the swimming pool at the roof top and the children enjoyed themselves very much.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear kohsy2018,

You have said it all about Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral, whether be it for the corporate travelers or families

We are certainly unique by design and happy to read you liked the modern-urban-features of the Hotel.

Glad to know you managed to take time to utilize the facilities equipped within the Hotel and that, most importantly, you had a good time with your family

Hopefully we managed to serve you well. I look forward to your many returns!