Chose the Parkroyal based on its location and terrific reviews on TA. Also, the price was very good as well.
Arrived early evening on Christmas Day, and check in was seamless. Had two rooms booked, and were placed on 10th Floor facing Bukit Bintang Monorail Station, with a lovely view of the KL Tower.
Rooms were spacious and very nicely designed, very comfy bed. Free, fast wifi in the rooms was welcome.
Breakfast was a fabulous buffet with plenty of choices - from fruit, cereal, toast, eggs, hot foods, salad stuff, pastries and a huge range of local choices. Outstanding.
Location is brilliant as others have said, right in the middle of all the action.
Swimming pool was cool and clean, perfect for an afternoon dip following a shopping frenzy.
After staying at other hotels previously around BB, we will stay at the Parkroyal again in June. Great value for money, comfortable and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel