US$79
US$86
US$82
US$78
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$167
US$161
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$126
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
US$188
3,749 results
All reviewsorchid clubpark royal hotelbukit bintangfamily suitesungei wangdeluxe roomberjaya times squaremonorail stationexcellent locationwalking distancemajor shoppingbuffet breakfaststayed here for nightscentral locationfood courtchinese restaurantgolden triangle
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Location is great being slightly away from the busy Bukit Bintang yet walkable .
The hotel is in need of upgrade ASAP .
Carpet is old . Bathroom is outdated with poor tap ware . Bedside telephone is not working .
Free toiletries and 2 bottles of drinking water .
Front desk check in staff did not make any effort to accomodate the request of quiet room away from Jalan Sultan Ismail . To make matter worse we were allocated a room at the corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Imbi making the room even more noisy from traffic noise . Hi
Housekeeping provided prompt and clean service though . There is a ongoing construction works next to hotel .
Would stay away until the construction nearby is near completion and also upgrading is done

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Happy258
MrGuyOwen, General Manager at ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Happy258,

Thank you for taking time to share your review. My humble apology for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your stay. I am addressing these shortcomings with the team to get things right. I understand your sentiment of disappointment, but I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a better experience in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, good location and nice pool. Near to shopping centres and within walking distance of lots of bars & restaurants. However, it is right next to a building site which you could not hear in certain rooms but shattered any chance of a peaceful afternoon around the pool.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear oska12,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to learn that you recognized our great location. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Hotel services from time of check in to even during boarding the airport van doesn't seems to amaze me. All and all was excellent and treated with utterly the friendliest manner and respect by all hotel staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
MrGuyOwen, General Manager at ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear dynnielahmat,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am glad you have enjoyed the stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back with more memorable hotel experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

The hotel is just next to Bukit Bintong monorail station. But the other factors are very average. The room size is small (even the upgraded one). The service in the breakfast area is terrrible. Tables lie without getting cleaned and readied for next customers. The stewards are busy looking at somewhere or talking to themselves, and it is hard to call their attention.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank PonnuSubramanian

Dear PonnuSubramanian,

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Expected a lot....left disappointed....

Hardware and software a bit to be desired..

Rooms are ok..but lacks power sockets near the bedside...which is a must nowadays as we charge our phones and iPads etc..more importantly I need a power socket next to the bed for my cpap machine...when asked they said no extension cords (all taken up by guests....which goes to show that this kind of issues are wide spread..)

Asked for laundry bags....two days and both days not delivered..my wife had to speak sternly with the operator before any action was taken.

At breakfast they staff forgot to indicate our table was occupied and another staff showed another guest to our table....The restaurant was quite busy but it was lucky we got another table....

On our final morning a guests coat (sitting near to us)'fell to the floor...three staff walked past the coat (in fact stepped around the coat), including a supervisor in black uniform, without picking it up. It was left to another guest to pick it up cos she was pushing a pram and if she did not pick it up she would have had to run over the coat....but none of the staff actioned...Very disappointing..

Egg station chef was also rude.

Oh...On our first evening after a long flight, we took a shower and the outlet plug of the bath was stuck (the bath would not drain)...We had to call twice before the maintenance man came.and it was 10pm by that time

Location Wise its near to the main shopping strip of bukit vintage but I would recommend staying somewhere in the middle of the strip (albeit you pay slightly more)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple