New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #15 of 333 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
UK
“The best hotel in KL ( and I have stayed in many ! )”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I shall return to this hotel again and again ... fantastic facilities and an amazing Executive lounge. The staff couldn't have been more attentive or helpful and the location was perfect - easy to get anywhere in the city, and to the airport.
A* to all involved!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Examiner
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It is indeed our pleasure to consistently deliver quality service to our guests. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and enjoyed our Executive Lounge services. Your comments will definitely encourage all to give our best and to strive for excellence in providing the finest to our guests.

Daniel Welk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (551)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
iran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

The hotel is good as Hilton, room have great view huge/open/ clean as usual. The breakfast is fantastic with wide range of option. The pool is big & good at 8 floors. The hotel location is good close to subway & bus station. If you look for some place to near shopping & dining area this hotel location is little far form (bukit bintang).

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay with us and I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel and yes our Hilton signature breakfast is not to be missed. Your comments will definitely encourage all to give our best and to strive for excellence in providing the finest to our guests.

Once again thank you, and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

I booked on line at very short notice, in fact abouth an hour before I departed for the airport. I wrote to the hotel as well just to reconfirm the room as well as for an airport transfer to pick me up from the airport. Although I was not expecting confirmations (which I did recieve) everything ran like clockwork.

The hotel was great and the room I had was well set up for the business i had to conduct. Everything worked and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

I had a great stay from the perfect booking, airport transfer, check in etc.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and I appreciate your positive comments. I will pass on your comments to the hotel team members. Thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback.

Athens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stayed there only for one night in March 2012, but I think it is a great hotel. My room was big and had a nice view. A week before my arrival, I had asked the concierge to get me a bus ticket to Melaka and it was delivered to me when I checked it, which was very convenient (they asked for a few additional ringgits for this service, but it was a very small amount anyway).

The location is very convenient, since it's right next to the central train station. Sure, the city centre is pretty far from there, but Kuala Lumpur is not friendly for pedestrians, so you might end up using the train or monorail anyway, even for short distances. Transportation to and from the airport and to and from the Sepang F1 circuit is also easy through KL Sentral.

Overall, a great hotel and definitely not expensive for what it offers.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It is indeed our pleasure to consistently deliver quality service to our guests. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. And yes, on top of that the KL Sentral Station is just opposite our hotel and it convenient our guest moving around KL city, we really appreciate your positive comments. It will definitely encourage all to give our best and to strive for excellence in providing the finest to our guests.

Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Recently spent 5 nights at the Hilton in KL and thoroughly enjoyed it. While there, managed to try out most of the restaurants (and all of the bars) and was really impressed with the quality of the food, drink and service. The rooms were very modern and well appointed while another positive was the prices for room service - usually an arm and a leg in this level of hotel, however very reasonably priced here. The hotel is outside of Sentral Station, so its easy to catch the KLIA Express train from the Airport and then walk to the hotel reception. Would highly recommend to anyone travelling to KL for business or pleasure.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your valuable and useful feedback! It’s wonderful to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your comments will definitely encourage all to give our best and to strive for excellence in providing the finest to our guests.

Kind regards,
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012 via mobile

Almost perfect !!!! The restaurant, room & hospitality of the hotel staff were excellent !!!!!! FLAWLESS quality !!!

Stayed February 2012
1 Thank TripLover888888
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 25 March 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great hotel in a great location. Right on the RR station from KLIA airport; great rooms and, as in most KL top hotels, great breakfast.

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay and yes our Hilton breakfast is not to be missed. I will definitely pass on your comments to the hotel team members.