Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$90
TravelocityUS$109
Trip.comUS$155
Hotels.comUS$109
11,265 results
All reviews sky bar twin towers buggy service gobo chit chat club room klcc park tower view room convention center swimming pool evening cocktails free shuttle business hotel shopping mall buffet breakfast bukit bintang floor petronas
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2022

For a hotel that is highly ranked in the list, it didn't quite match up to my expectations. The rooms providing twin towers view might be better after Level-Room 17 (larger numbers) and odd numbered. The mattress and pillow quality leave a lot to be desired. The room also looks dated.

That being said, I was impressed by the hot shower (little wait time) and the water pressure. The windows also block out most of the mosque prayer sounds. It is also in a great location - distance to Suria KLCC, Pavilion and Raja Chulan station.

Room tip: Odd number after level 20 room 15. Go higher.
Reviewed November 12, 2022

Fantastic hotel in a great location. Parks, restaurants and shopping straight out the back of the hotel. Fantastic rooms and breakfast. If you like sunbathing by your outside pool for periods of your day, then this isn't the place for you. Covered pool area is a shame. The sky bar which surrounds the pool is great in the evening for KL views and drinks.
Tip....try get a room with and odd number, as these face the best view.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2022 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel with the best view on the Petronas tower - so we stayed at the Traders. I don‘t there are other hotels with such a stunning view in the towers over the KLCC park, it was definitely a highlight! Make sure to book a Club room so you can enjoy the breakfast in the Club lounge at the 32 floor facing the Petronas tower. Very nice Club lounge anyway, though the evening drinks venue was sometimes a bit packed with screaming children. Lovely and honestly caring staff throughout the whole stay. Just one little detail: Upon checkout I asked for taxi possibilities to the airport. Concierge staff suggested „hotel taxi“ as it‘s safer. Sure that counts and we took it - but ended up in a lousy street taxi with a grumpy racing driver. We know now, next time we will take a Grab, definitely cheaper, cleaner, better cars and friendly drivers. So better point out that „hotel taxi“ are the „regular“ taxis.
Thank you for the nice stay!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dogcatcher08
Reviewed November 7, 2022

We had a stay at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur recently. Our stay was excellent. The room was spacious, the washroom had a walk in shower area (which I personally find more useful) and also a bathtub. Everything in the room was neat and tidy. There was also complimentary fruit and some marshmallows. There is a water fountain in the corridor which I think is an excellent initiative to avoid plastic water bottles. We also visited the skybar which has a fantastic view of the Petronas tower. The breakfast buffet is quite extensive, with fresh cut fruits, warm meals like roti canai and the different curries, cold meals like the cuts, bread and also the beverages. Delicious and filling. And the service was top notch and friendly. Overall a memorable stay and would not hesitate to recommend this place!

Reviewed October 31, 2022 via mobile

I stayed at the Trader’s Hotel for 4 nights in October for a business trip, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. This was my first time back in KL post pandemic, and I’m happy to see the Trader’s is still as good as before. The rooms are spacious, with a very comfortable bed, and fast, reliable wifi. I really appreciated the level of service provided by the staff; there is a WhatsApp number that I could contact to arrange things such as - advanced breakfast orders, taxi orders and even buggy pickups from KLCC! The hotel is centrally located, and within walking distance to KLCC.

Would definitely stay here again on future trips to KL.

Date of stay: October 2022