4,471 results
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge pillow menu twin towers infinity pool bukit bintang covered walkway club room convention center welcome drink walking distance excellent location pavilion mall strategic location star hotel business trip breakfast buffet
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

For the price, what you’re basically paying for is location. This place is run down and in serious need of a refurbish. Cabinets won’t close, furnishings are coming apart, and housekeeping needs improving. Dirty bathrobes are taken away and not replenished till asked, which is an almost daily occurrence. The front desk guys are welcoming and amiable but that’s about it.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank chrisngpg
Andreas K, General Manager at Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Chris

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for your review here on Tripadvisor and I am sorry to hear that some aspects of your stay were not to your satisfaction. We are striving hard to deliver only our highest service levels at every time and making our guests stay an utmost comfortable one. As mentioned, we are on the way to renovate our main tower rooms soon and this goes hand in and with several public areas. I am sorry you experienced some shortcomings on your current stay and as well I will discuss with our Housekeeping department to improve our service in regards of the bathrobes.

Thank you for staying with us and I sure hope you will give us another chance in the future and we are able to welcome you to an upgraded product soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The building and the furniture looks old, but the room is very clean and spacious, the staff is very friendly. And the best part is the location is very strategic, only this hotel has direct access to the bridge between from Pavilion mall to Suria KLCC/Twin Towers/Aquaria KLCC

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Anindita R

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for sharing your recent trip experience with your fellow travelers and we are all extremely happy to hear you had a great stay with us. Our location is definitely hard to beat and we are working hard to keep up our high service and cleanliness levels at all times. As mentioned in other replies, we are on the way to upgrade our room product soon and as well several public areas and the work will commence soon.

Thank you for choosing us as your place to stay in KL and we are all looking forward to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Happiest stay for this visit to Impiana,Impiana never fails to impress me whenever me and my family visits.It was a hectic day arrived early and was helped by Receptionist Ravin very helpful and friendly.He assisted me to the club lounge and was listening to all my stories,recommend me a good foods to eat and helped me with my luggage,Went back to the lobby and brought my husband to the club lounge,and gave us a late check out until 2pm which is very helpful.Tonka bean breakfast is my favourite with excellent staff even though my breakfast is at the lounge.the only thing that was a little problem was the wifi connection ,other than this everything was wonderful.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sasha162018

Dear Sasha

Thank you for your WOW review here on Tripadvisor and we are even more pleased to hear your kind words from a returning customer which is certainly a high praise. Especially I am thrilled to hear, that Ravin was very helpful and could assist you with many details and offered great advise. I will most certainly pass these feedback on to him by myself.

Again thank you for being a great loyal return guest and I hope to meet up in person on your next trip to KL and we are all looking forward to welcome you back soon for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Very good location, very central, walking distance from Petronas towers, main shopping malls and Bukit Bintang area. Overall the hotel is good quality for the price, very clean and quiet rooms. However, the staff could be better trained to be more friendly. Also, long waiting time at check-in (more than 20 min). Very nice view from the roof top pool and the bar at the 15th floor!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank machaB8789

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback from your recent stay here on Tripadvisor and we are very happy to hear you had a good stay with us at an excellent location and value for money. I noted your comments on our check in time time and will most certainly revisit our current procedures in place. However I hope on your understanding that at times when the Hotel is fully booked, we do experience small delays due to the high demand.

Thank you for choosing us as your Hotel and location in KL and we sure hope we are able to welcome you again in the neat future for another good stay.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Impiana Hotel will be always be top in my list whenever I'm in Kuala Lumpur. Have been staying many times for business travel.
Room is spacious, comfy and clean. Easy to access to KLCC, KL Convention Center, and Pavillion, Bukit Bintang.
Value for money and good customer service has been shown by one of their Duty Manager @ MUMU. She is very friendly, helpful and always smile to the customer.
Overall good job Impiana Hotel !!

Room tip: room is spacious and clean
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mrazaliabdullah

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

It was our absolute pleasure to welcome you again and thank you for being a loyal guest to our Hotel. A happy return customer is the highest form or praise a Hotel can receive and I am glad to hear we were able to provide again our best. Especially thank you for mentioning Mumu who is an outstanding member of our Team and I will personally inform her that she made such a great impression.

Again thank you for being our loyal return guest and I sure hope on your next visit I will be able to meet you personally around and we are looking forward having you with us again soon for another great stay.