4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$71
Hotel WebsiteUS$78
getaroom.comUS$86
5,677 results
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge twin towers covered walkway bukit bintang convention center infinity pool club room walking distance excellent location strategic location pavilion mall business trip duty manager breakfast buffet pleasant stay spacious room
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2022

We were supposed to check in at 2pm as stated in confirmation booking but we were informed that we can only check in late at 3pm due to “unavailable rooms.” To pass time, we toured KL and arrived back at the hotel by 10pm. Expecting the rooms to be ready, we found out that they gave our rooms to other guests! So we had to wait for them again at the lobby to arrange the rooms. The next day, I found out that other guests has to wait till 3am for their rooms.

They also have awful smelling rooms and bath towels. The cleaners will clean seldomly and if they do, will clean at night during sleeping hours.

Most importantly, they have the worst customer service than in any hotel I’ve stayed in. Receptionists have bad tempers, unfriendly, and unwelcoming. They often answer rudely no matter how nice you speak and converse when asking for directions.

Reviewed November 8, 2022

We had pleasant stay in the hotel, the room was good but cleaning process need to improve ,but they also have wonderful staff who always willing to helpus whenever we need assistance, the best staff at night ,at counter she is always helpful for us, Excellent Duty Manager Ms.Karen for your great hospitality great customer service ,we will come with family in future. We love the hotel, very good breakfast.

Reviewed November 7, 2022 via mobile

The room was no aircond when down to see Ms. Karen, the duty Manager at counter so helpful and make us stay at home, she change our room.... The room was good, in future we will come because of the staff Ms. karen for your great customer care... We love the breakfast.

Reviewed November 7, 2022 via mobile

I did my booking through ms yulia. She help me do arrangement for my group. There was a lot of challenges at the beginnings upon check in. During the check in Ms karen help me a lot with my group check in & assist me on other task that needed fast attention.
After some time the GM come down to see us and explain on what is happening at the moment.
We came 211 pax. It was quite a big group.
In future please be more alert & improve room cleanliness. Management need to be more careful and aware with what is happening so everyone can try to avoid unnecessary things.
Overall experience it was good since the staff help me a lot.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Impiana KLCC, Marketing at Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2022

Warmest Greetings from Impiana KLCC Hotel!

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

We constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Thank you.

The Management
Impiana KLCC Hotel

Reviewed November 7, 2022 via mobile

We had very late check in , in the hotel, can see so much of the guest in the lobby , my room is not ready, I am in the group , We get room so late, but the excellent staff who so helpful and so passionate Ms. Karen with her smile, to handle her guest . The room was good but cleanness need to improve