“Normal ice-cream, nothing special as the reviews suggest ”
Review of Jersey Jack Gelato

Jersey Jack Gelato
Ranked #1 of 95 Dessert in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Our philosophy at Jersey jack Gelato is based upon the few simple objectives of tradition,excellence and innovation.we strive to maintain the Artisan tradition of true Italian gelato making to ensure our customers have an authentic experience in the atmosphere of a small family run business.Our Artisanal approach to gelato making is based upon hand crafted recipes and a constant search for the finest ingredients.we innovate through collaboration with Executive Chefs to produce exclusive,signature flavours which can set apart a restaurant and create true identity. we are always looking for a challenge.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We tried this ice cream a few days ago. 2 scoops - 10 ringgit. It s right Bt the TV tower, a convenient location. I expected more after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. Now the reviews seem shady to me.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I stopped here several times during my stay in KL because it's a cute little shop, independently owned and, of course, the gelato here is amazing! Great selection of flavours and you get to try as many as you like before buying. Mixed berry and mango delight were my favorites. Nice little setting on a quiet street and the staff were very friendly. Definitely make a stop here!

1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

It took me 14 months to discover a great gelato and i finally found it!!! It there is a God of gelato, it must have decided to save the gelato lovers of KL. A must!

1  Thank Gnatti79
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

The gelato here is amazing, best I’ve ever had. Great selection of flavours and you get to try as many as you like before buying. Salted caramel and after eight mint were my favourite. Nice little setting and the staff were very friendly. Definitely top of my list and can’t wait to go back!!

1  Thank Voyage73935
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

This is such a lovely place in a nice setting with delicious gelato I tried quite a few so it’s hard to say my favourite but they are all equally delicious! My husband had an after eight shake which was lovely and their ice tea is great too. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for the best gelato!