House Clover(Male)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$57
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$195
US$71
US$157
US$107
Priceline
Surf View Raalhugandu(Male)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$55
  • Restaurant
Athiriveli(Male)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
  • Breakfast included
The Avenue and Spa(Male)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$61
  • Restaurant
US$90
US$513
US$460
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$563/night.

All reviewsmale citymahirooms are modernpublic ferryearly departurenespresso machinedeluxe roomhotel restaurantduring ramadannarrow laneexcellent hotelfree airport transferhotel staffprawnsfront office staffbusiness tripcomfy bed
Reviewed April 8, 2016

This small boutique hotel has everything that you need for a comfortable night sleep. The rooms are clean and amenities are top quality not to mention the bathroom fixtures are well maintained and clean. We booked 4 rooms for a night stay as our flight arrived late night and was not able to go to the island where our Resort was. The hotel upgraded our superior rooms to the Deluxe Rooms and Super King Rooms (very spacious room) and we were so glad they did that for us. I had the most comfortable sleep ever.
Breakfast was included in the price and even though there is no live cooking stations (like eggs or pancakes) the spread was sufficient enough to fill one's stomach. If you want eggs, it would be an ala carte order which you will need to top up.
I forgot to mention that our airport transfers from the Airport to the hotel was handed very smoothly without any hassle.
Highly recommended for anyone who's looking for a little luxury away from home at an affordable price. I will definitely return to The Somerset Hotel for my next trip to Male!

Room Tip: Deluxe Room #203,303 or 403 (come with separate living/bedroom. Also Super King room #405 (really big room)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

The best business city hotel currently operating in the capital city of Maldives. I had stayed in this hotel few times earlier and I have seen the impressive improvement that have taken .... from the attitude of the staff to the services. Being a person worked in the best hotels in the Maldives I would say the breakfast buffet at Somerset is more than a five star. This buffet had what ever you want to have for breakfast + your wish will be met from the kitchen.
Cleanliness and the room amenities are of the best from shaving kit to weighing scale.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Somerset hotel to anyone as this hotel will surely gives the value for each dime you spend.

Abba
1.4.16 to 2.4.16

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2016

We arrived late at night and the hotel greeting staff at the airport was very friendly and helpful. Guided our way through boat and taxi transfer. The place is clean and tidy. Breakfast is great with choices and hot dishes by order.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank EKoHK
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I spent a night at the somerset on my way back home. The hotel looked new, room was clean and modern. Although I unsuccessfully asked for a late check out, it was a very comfortable stay nonetheless. Staff was helpful and polite. The restaurant on site was good, breakfast was basic (bread did not feel soft & fresh). Free airport transfer offered by the hotel (a ferry from airport to main island then a short drive in taxi, all paid for by hotel). Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

I stumbled on this hotel while trying to find somewhere to have breakfast on a Friday.

Great selection nicely cooked and very friendly service

It's tucked out of the way on a side street so you gave to go specifically looking for it

Would highly recommend eating here

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business