All reviews male city one night arrived safely convenient area free shuttle service island transfer charging points excellent hospitality couple of nights bit hard to find sister hotel recommend this hotel small street ferry terminal front desk staff complimentary breakfast home away from home
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

This is a very good hotel, the staff have really gone above and beyond for us. Value for money with a cosy room, with lovely bright furnishings. Free wifi, free breakfast. In an interesting location where you really get to see how the locals live. Great cafe called Cave Cafe around the corner.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mel C
Management response:Responded May 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality and it was an absolute pleasure having you stay in our hotel.
On behalf of the management & my team, Big thanks for your positive feedback and great commendation.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Like any other Somerset's, this place provided you with above average quality everything. Staff were friendly and helpful, a little shout out to Mauz (sorry if I butchered your name) for sorting us out of booking confusion (thumbs down for Agoda this time).

The room was clean with enough space for two people. Sadly the atmosphere around contradicts the vibe this place gives out. This is located in a small alley with a lot going on in the street, might be a little busy for some guests but we were fine with that.

Easy access to other amenities found within the same square.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded May 18, 2017

We hope to get a chance to be at your service again in the future

Reviewed April 19, 2017

After staying at various hotels, inns and guesthouses in the Maldives, I can affectionately say that Somerset Inn is my all time favourite. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staffs are world class friendly and nice. I cannot imagining myself staying any where else in Male' from henceforth.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pharmaherb
Management response:Responded April 20, 2017

Dear Pharmaherb,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I have shared your feedback with our entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.
We hope to get a chance to be at your service again in the future

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This is the sister boutique hotel of the Somerset Hotel which is apparently not too far away. However, this place is about half the price! We stayed here for a one night transfer, and it was great - clean, modern, comfortable. The staff were superb...really really friendly with genuine smiles and genuinely caring about how comfortable you are. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FG733
Management response:Responded April 19, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are pleased to know you have found our colleagues to be friendly, and that they have taken excellent care of you.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

From the beginning to the end of my time in this hotel I was taken care off as I was the only guest they had. Staffs are outstanding in all aspects. Room was spotless clean, breakfast was delicious. Best value for money you could get in male city.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo