All reviews my kitchen by chef chris nice pool swimming pool deluxe room enjoyed my stay robinson's place robinsons mall metro manila panizza philippines receptionist thumbs lrt ermita
Reviewed September 9, 2018

My family stayed at this hotel several times already! We enjoy the pool and spacious rooms. Staff are all friendly. Room prices are so affordable that we kept on going back and enjoy a stay-cation every time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

the room are great and views, i like to checkin everytime to visit in manila. we have fun with family in pool and great foods... the place are great because are mid in manila. the room are great too much clean and sanitize. try this they have fun

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for many times​ already

There is a pool. And what's best are the spacious rooms! Hassle-free check-in/out. Downside is the parking area, very limited (and street parking), but still good.
Last time, we got the room at around Php1300/night thru Agoda! Very very affordable considering how spacious the rooms are! The only expensive (quite) is the resto. But considering the taste, it's worth it!

This is a budget-friendly hotel. And will definitely go back most especially if the stay will be for more than 1 night!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laarni A
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Got a great deal on Agoda and Priceline for a month's stay but I would have paid more of a premium if the booking had been extended. Nice little place in the heart of the City, near Robinson's Place, Saint Luke's, museums and parks.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I stayed here in 2014 and liked it so much that I chose it again. Initially I had a small room with no window but changed to one similar to what I had on my first visit. The room was a good size as was the bathroom. The hotel is well located with shops and restaurants only a short walk away and is not too far from Robinsons Mall. The main thing I like about this hotel is the super-friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo