All reviews medical exam walking distance spacious room the hotel staff door knob robinsons place minute walk puregold bathtub embassy extension key
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, very near to St. Luke's Medical extension, U.S. Embassy, Luneta Park, etc. The room is big as well as the bathroom. The hotel staff are polite and very helpful. The hotel rate is reasonable considering its location and size of the room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Stayed here 3 nights for my medical exam at SLEC. NIce bigger room with bath tub, I love it except that they don't have restaurant. Although there are quiet place nearby and it's also a walking distance from Robinsons Place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LoriGreg M
Reviewed May 18, 2017

This is a very outdated hotel. The frontdesk and staff are very friendly and accommodating. The room was just an ok stay, the aircon was not cold enough though. The hot shower works. I find the room unsafe because they still have the normal key doorknob locks. Everytime I go out I bring a backpack with me with all my valuables in it, sometimes I live the TV on when we leave just to be sure. The good thing about this place is it is walking distance to SLEC and there are fastfood, restaurant and robinson's mall nearby. Behind that hotel is mini stop, Puregold Jr. and there's starbucks too.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017

My first consideration when i booked Paragon Tower Hotel because it is the closest to SLEC where i will be having my medical exam, it is situated near US Embassy as well, walking distance from ministop and puregold jr. walking distance from robinson's ermita also.

the room is big, it has a ref, wifi is good, staffs are polite and friendly, TV is small though okay. the only con was it was quite noisy due to other guests room (6th floor)

but i definitely recommend this hotel. especially to those who would undergo the medical exam :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristene24
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

We are visiting from Canada and we stayed here for three nights when we initially arrived in Manila. Great location--40 mins from the airport, walking distance to US embassy, Ocean Park, Intromeros, and Rizal Park. Close to a mall to. There are two Starbucks and two McDonalds close by also.

Our only complaint would be that we saw a few cockroaches in our room (we stayed on the 7th floor) but then again this is in Asia and a budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple