“Botomless tea and awesome pizza”
Review of Mary Grace

Mary Grace
Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Manila
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I liked how they serve pizza the way it should be served, and have botomless tea, which is really good. I was not too big into ensaymadas nor their cheese rolls but it's also a matter of taste.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Cheese rolls and ensaymada with hot chocolate is a must try. The sandwiches are pretty tasty too. Great staff and great food

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I managed to have a tea break at one of their branch at the international airport Terminal 3 due to my delayed flight. Overjoyed that they have it at the airport before entering the departure hall so that I can grab some of their famous cheese rolls as souvenirs. A good place to wait for your flights since they have easy chairs at the back of the cafe for guests to relax/ sleep.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

I really like Mary Grace as the cafe is really cute, they pay attention in decoration and service. The place gives you homey feeling
Their cakes are quite good, i really liked the grilled cheese roll and regretted that i didnt get to try their Cinnamon Apple Ensaymada.

For me the thing that seal the deal is their Signature Hot Chocolate, it is so thick and chocolaty.. Really really good. I had it last year when i visited Manila and that was the best hot chocolate i had, and that was the only reason i keep coming to Mary Grace whenever i visited Manila!

This store in Selendra is quite good, they even accepted my order by phone (I ordered many hot chocolates take away in the morning and night). Really really satisfied!

The only downside is the price as their price is kinda high for the cakes and drinks

1  Thank Angelsyna
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Mary Grace has never seized to amaze my pallet, i usually always come by for merienda but this time i thought of having lunch at this place and i have to say, Their cuisine is as good as their merienda...The only thing that is preventing me from giving it a perfect score is the Price, especially when it comes to buying the ensaymada which for me is a bit pricey for everyday working people, Is it worth it? Absolutely!