All reviews san agustin church casa manila intramuros area walled city no lift large room third floor national museum rizal park hot shower knights fort wedding taxi filipino
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Looking for an unforgettable experience in metro Manila? Please stay with White Knight Hotel Intramuros as my recent stay makes me fell well.

Starting from Pros, I would like to say:
1.The hotel is in Intramuros area and close to two major churches. Plus a must-try restaurant called “The Barara’s” located just at the doorstep.
2.All staff members are extremely friendly, happy to offer assistance to everyone especially those in front desk.
3.Rooms are clean.
4.All my specific requests are confirmed.

As for Cons, I would like to indicate:
1.The surrounding street seems not that safe.

Thank you for all of you in White Knight Hotel Intramuros during my stay.

Room tip: Lower floor as there is no elevator installed.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Chic17, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

We're so happy to hear from you. It is our pleasure & honor to be of service to you. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay at WKHI. Thank you very much for sharing your experience at WKHI & Intramuros.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

old style hotel in restored historic quarter, friendly staff and good location. stayed 3 nights and good value, food a little bit overpriced but generally good. Intramuros very peaceful at night. comfortable and attractive building

Date of stay: June 2018
Chic17, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at White Knight Hotel Intramuros.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Bad service. refund takes months. outdated rooms
The rooms in the picture of their website is completely different from what you see in the actual rooms. lots of cockroaches under the bed
will never stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rhonalyn S

We apologize for the inconvenience. It takes time for the bank to process credit card refunds. The photos taken for the rooms are the actual image of the rooms. WKHI has a regular pest control system so the rooms are clear of any pests.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

I didn't expect much when I booked because it was not expensive. I liked that the interesting parts of Intramuros are just a walk away. If you are not a fussy traveler who just want a bed to sleep and be near good food and tourist attractions in Intramuros, I would recommend it. If not, you're better off elsewhere. The shower was so slow; it was almost just trickling. We didn't have time to complain as we were busy the whole time and was only in the hotel to sleep and take shower. I appreciate the staff though. They were courteous and very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gracenaces

We apologize for the inconvenience on the water pressure. There was maintenance going on with the water pump system which affected the water pressure for a couple of days.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

checked in here for 2 nights after coming from my business trip in taiwan
the front desk is not properly trained and seemed to forget that they work in the hospitality industry
my room smelled musky and old and is in dire need for renovation
there was even a cockroach in the cabinet
will not stay here again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ernesto T

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. The room smell & pest control has been attended to. The front desk are being trained continuously . Thank you for your comment.