“My favorite hotel buffet”
Review of Cafe Ilang-Ilang

Cafe Ilang-Ilang
Ranked #2 of 1,129 Restaurants in Manila
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I love Cafe Ilang Ilang so much I couldnt even explain why. Buffets are very much the same but Cafe Ilang Ilang is my bias.

Maybe because of their dessert? Especially the hazelnut gelato. Or maybe because of their japanese station? Or simply because it is cheaper than Spiral but the selections are quite the same (minus the cheese room).

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

This is the 2nd best buffet resto in manila. Lots of food choices that are delicious.

Their steak and japanese section is a must try.

I recommend going here on weekends for seafood lovers.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Personnel are pleasant to deal with
Food taste good
Seafoods are fresh
Good apetizer
Have varieties of food to choose

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Manila hotel cafe ilang ilang have upgraded their food selection and worth its price. They have the grilling area , Japanese , Chinese, western and Filipino food. What more can u ask. The dessert , it's a wow! Our very own halo halo. Ensaymada , puto, kutsinta . This is the all time filipino dessert which you should try. Sometimes , they also serve our famous Lechon. Though the place is not that big the bright side is that you can easily go back to get your second serving. Nice place. Good food. Friendly staff

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The buffet was really good. And the restaurant patrons were all enjoying it and so did we. ........ But when we paid the bill took almost 20minutes. We got out at 10.41pm July 25...... Now I'm doubting whether to give nice review.
To be fair- I would still consider this as a good resto. Management - try to fix this minor glitch.