“Slow drinks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I stoped for a lunch before my flight. The staff is very friendly, everybody welcomes you to the restaurant. Good menu, big selection of drinks and food.
The problem was, we ordered an appetizer, 2 mains and 2 drinks.
We were finishing the main dishes and the drinks hadn't been served yet. I was cancelling when they served. Yet I couldn't drink because I had to run to my flight. I looked around and this was happening with every table, drinks arriving after people finished eating. Drinks should always arrive first. They should definitely review what is happening at the bar.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Good food and good service, simple and easy fill up restaurant, would recommend to anyone who just wants a quick solution for something to eat!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

My family regularly visit and dine at TGIFridays Restaurant. The food is delicious and the place clean and enticing not to mention the personalised service you get from its crew.

The design of the bar and the interior of the restaurant plus its excellent menu adds to the allure of spending your meal in this super friendly restaurant.

You’ve got to taste it to believe it.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

The place was nice and the crews were very accommodating. Also, the food was delicious the Salad and Pasta. However, the chicken was not that tasty.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

I was invited by a friend to celebrate his sons birthday at Fridays.
Their food was good I really enjoyed my food. But I would not recommend children to celebrate the birthdays there, adults maybe but children I dob think so