Ramada Manila Central
US$117
US$107
US$56
US$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$36
Hotel H2O(Manila)
US$76
US$67
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$26
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbinondo churchlucky chinatown mallnews cafefront deskeng bee tinsan lorenzochinese new yearsiomaichinese foodexecutive roomwelcome drinkspecial thanksfree shuttledefinitely stay here againchecking outdouble bedinternet connection
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I have to stay for another night in Manila and we decided to check out Ramada at the heart of Manila's Chinatown district.
We were glad we got our room at Php3,500 nett or USD80 which was their promo rate with buffet breakfast for two at that time.
Their front desk was ok but I'm just wondering why they have to keep talking to each other while we were doing our inquiry? Anyway, moving forward, their bell boy accompanied us to our room even if we opt to carry our own things.
The room was quite small, just enough space for us to move around the side of our beds, but I like the bathroom because it is spacious (no bath tub..sad) but it's clean!
They have a mini bar and fridge but you have to plug it on your own.
Buffet breakfast was edible, but they're not really what I expect from a hotel like theirs, if I'm not mistaken this is a 4-star hotel. The choices were just ordinary, and the taste was just average.
You can stay here if you are to visit Chinatown, Binondo church or food trip at Ongpin or go to the famous 168 mall where you can buy cheap merchandise.

• Stayed: July 2013
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking sometime to share your experience during your stay at Ramada Manila Central. We are pleased to know, that based on your rating, your stay was generally satisfactory.

Concerns in various areas that you mentioned were discussed and action plans are now being executed to avoid recurrence.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have never before written a letter like this, however, in this case I was so impressed by the support and service provided by Mr. Randie Gutierrez and his team. I’ve been to a lot of different hotels with different standards and levels, but I can truly say that through these people, the hotel deserves to have a five star rating for me. What really impressed me is about the level of service provided by Mr. Gutierrez. It appears that it was simply him and the team’s extraordinary commitment to excellence in customer service and support that motivated them to always go the extra mile. This team truly deserves to be congratulated and rewarded for providing customer service and support well beyond the expectations. I must say that I will definitely come back and meet these people again. - APP

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are truly pleased to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay at Ramada Manila Central. There is nothing more rewarding than a happy guest.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went to this hotel with solid expectations and most were met or exceeded.

Room is A1. Features all worked including Sony TV, mini-bar, safe etc. Shower/toilet all fine...very good for the Philippines.

Full glass windows could be effectively screened with block out curtains or a simple light-reducing curtain.

i was keen on the gym and I was not disappointed. Of course I was not the standard of a Pro Gym but it was very good for the basic fitness guy.

Staff were A1 at all times and all levels.

Only side that was not perfect was the food. Nothing wrong with it, just a limited range. Buffet breakfast was fine but not as good as the cheaper Manila La Corona I'd stayed at 2 weeks earlier.

If, like me, U have an interest in that part of Manila's history, location is A1. Staff will go out of their way to arrange cab or other transport for you, lend U an umbrella, inform U of security issues etc.

Room Tip: If U have an interest in the nearby basilica, ask for a room with a view....you will be amazed !
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank martindemo
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are equally happy and thankful to know that we have met your expectations. Rest assured that the management team will continue to give its best efforts in training the team members to ensure an A1 service that truly made a mark during your visit.

Research and development is one of our top priorities hence breakfast selections will surely be improved.

Thank you for taking the time to share your Ramada Manila Central story and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for three days. Came all the way from Manila to Canada to attend a business meeting. The moment I entered the hotel I knew this is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff were so friendly and accomodating. The rooms are clean. Everything is just so good about this hotel. I have travelled all over the world, stayed at different hotels but this hotel is the Best hotel ever! Kuddos to the Staff and the Managers! I will definitely recommend this hotel to my colleagues whenever we have meetings here in Manila.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Canadian0326
Randie G, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your experiences about your recent stay at Ramada Manila Central. We are very pleased to know that we had exceeded your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will strive more to do everything possible to create a more enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last month for a few nights. I have to commend the excellent service of the staff! The hotel's location is perfect if you want to get around Manila and the Binondo area. Highly recommended! If ever I'm in the area I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ReydelaCruz

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience about your last stay at Ramada Manila Central. To know that Ramada Manila Central is your preferred hotel in Manila really makes our job truly rewarding. It inspires us to do more to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again.