All reviews binondo church lucky chinatown mall eng bee tin front desk san lorenzo chinese new year siomai executive room nice hotel welcome drink definitely stay here again buffet breakfast internet connection checking in divisoria ongpin traffic
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The location, though right at the heart of Manila where traffic is undeniably one of the worse in the Metropolis is good for those who look forward to shopping in places like Lucky Chinatown, 168 or Divisoria. Anyway, the hotel is very clean and our room, though small is very comfortable...bed was more than okay. However what made our stay memorable were the staff who really gave us a warm welcome. they were most courteous and extra attentive to our needs which is why I would like to mention a few of them who we got to know personally. Number 1 is JEFF ANG (hotel's shuttle bus driver)who drove us to Lucky Chinatown twice. He was on time and very friendly. He even made sure we got a ride when we checked out the next day, with him was Edgar who was very helpful with our stuff. And everyone at the front desk were polite and did excellent service as we checked in and checked out... with special mention to HYOIE. And of course the buffet breakfast that we always anticipate every time we have a staycation. Special mention to Yuji N. / Robert / Mae Ram / Ej and Steven. They were all smiles, and made sure the buffet table was refilled always. In short my husband and I were very happy with our stay at Ramada Hotel. Will definitely come back and recommend to friends. Great job guys!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

The receptionists ms Jessa, karen are very accomodating n helpful...i also like to give credit to other waiters for they serve us with a ready smile..
Their services r good ..they are the one who came to us to ask if we need anything...
The place is not that big but i really like the cozy relaxing ambience unlike other places which are noisy...
Food not much choices but taste good

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Good location. There are malls nearby that cater for almost anybody, some tourist attractions, and plenty of restaurant to choose from. Service is good, and the staff were very helpful. Room is comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was not that good, and not many option. My only complain is, the bathroom was not that clean. I wished it was cleaner.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TheBoss8201
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

On arrival the staff were very friendly and helpful with everything. If you are a newcomer though I would recommend not using the taxi service for the airport as this is 900 peso and it is much cheaper if you download the ‘Grab’ app which cost me 250 peso to the hotel from the airport and 310 on the way back (prices fluctuate due to peak times which doesn’t seem to have a pattern). Grab is basically Uber and if you are travelling solo you can feel a bit more safe as you can send your journey to family members and they can track you live and no scam drivers charging you 2000 peso plus.
Apart from the expensive taxi service provided by the hotel everything else was wonderful.
Michaela King greeted me at the desk and was very attentive, calling up to my room after I had got there to check everything was okay. She answered all my questions with a smile.
Shaira Aleah helped me when checking out. The room check was very quick and I received my 1000 peso back in full. She was also very friendly, even though it was 5am.
Thank you also to Rolyn and Estela on the door. Very helpful service.
The hotel service was 5 star from beginning to end. I only stayed one night as it was a stopover and felt safe being on my own there. Michaela also helped me with recommendations of where to go and provided me with a map and directions.
Room was very clean and facilities great.
The attendant who helped me up to my room also pointed out which supplies in the room were free and which were not which I found resfreshingly honest.
Bed was comfortable and room has everything you need for a restful and comfortable nights sleep.
Thank you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Ramada Manila Central is one of the hotels that we keep on getting back to because they continue to take care of us.

Check-in experience: Still great, 5/5

Room: We had a deluxe suite room and it still is amazing 5/5

Lounge: The staff were very sensitive to our needs, 5/5

Checkout: Late checkout was provided and we appreciated this very much, 5/5

Ramada Manila's staff continues to awe us by treating us with care, respect and shows that they know us and welcome us at every opportunity.

Great job to Albert of front desk and the whole team!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple