“well deserved recognition”

Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed February 24, 2016

This restaurant is inside the Paco Park Hotel in Manila. It seems like an unlikely place for such a good a restaurant but its really good. The pizza is served cut into strips and can be easy rolled and eaten with alf alfa. We also enjoyed the pastas , salad and the steaks.

Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

This is not the first time I came here with my family and friends. The place is good, the food is great and the staffs are awesome! They are accommodating and informative.. One of my favorite here is the Penne Roberto, it is a cream base pasta and the Original Tinlou the best panizza in town! I also love the gelatos, my god that was so yummy I tried a lot of it! I recommend this place for a date or family dinner because it is a very romatic place. I will back here again next time.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

Excellent food, we ordered The Original Paco, Rissotto and Steak. Waitress was attentive and informative about the restaurant and Chef Chris. First time customer should try their Original, it has many flavors to choose from. All in all a pleasant experience!! Probably the best roll up pizza in town!!

Reviewed February 17, 2016

We just went here yesterday with my girlfriend. In fact, I just proposed to her in this restaurant. The have the best italian food in town. If you want to have the best pasta and pizza in manila, this is the best place you could go. Real, fresh Italian food!

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

My Kitchen by Chef Chris is the BEST! I don't know if it is a coincidence or what, all that we ate with my friends was ends in letter O. The PENNE ROBERTO, RISOTTO, SAUSAGE COMBO, GELATO and their Original PACO. All foods are good and delicious specially their very own THE ORIGINAL.

1  Thank ninechi