1,360 results
All reviews rizal park buffet breakfast american embassy ermita area cowboy grill walking distance small hotel deluxe room street noise filipino food robinsons mall enjoyed my stay bw elevator pilar taxi jollibee
Reviewed June 16, 2017

The Ermita Church (Nuestra senora de Guia) is just a block away. It gives me an opportunity to attend 12:15 PM mass everytime I stay at BS La Coruna Manila. It is also near the mall and very convenient for public transportation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Dear Mario Leonardo ... A,

Many thanks for your post. We are glad that you liked your stay overall. Our Hotel is really the ideal place for leisure because our location is literally at the center of the Tourist District. We look forward to your return in Manila.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this property 4 times in October and November 2016. Every visit was wonderful. The front desk clerk everytime I check in was Camille. She's very nice and helpful as well. Other than her, there was also the bellman who was so kind but I forgot his name. Breakfast is great, rooms were clean. It's just beside Ermita Catholic church, Jollibee and Mang Inasal are just across the street (both my favourite) and Robinsons mall is just 8-10mins walk.

I really enjoyed my stay here! Thank you BW La corona :)

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Justine M,

We truly appreciate your comment about our staff. It is gratifying to know that guests do respond to their passion and commitment to guest satisfaction. Allow me to share your observation with the rest of the team. It will only motivate us to do much better.

On behalf of the management and team, we look forward in welcoming you back to the Hotel.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Overall Great of excellency and Recommendation for others to follow quality at low price with excellent service and beautiful smile. I see others hotels in the area and price range but this one should have 5 starts for the professional staff and courtesy of the work force.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank angeln518

Dear angeln518,

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our team, I have passed on your comments to all our associates and we thank you for your warm endorsement of us to other travellers.

Ma. Celeste "Tet" Romualdp

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

My family and I just stayed here. In canada this hotel is branded and in most cities. They have this outdated hotel policy that if you use points and another payment method, for multiple days stay, then you are required to check out each time. Very rediculous because check in is 2pm and they would not allow us to just stay in the room. No we had pack all of our stuff back up into our suitcases! The staff had no common-sense and certainly didnt make us feel welcome. Why make a guest move out of a room between their days of stay? Change your policy. Aside from that the rooms were somewhat clean, but loud due to there being some kind of disco hall outside. Bring ear plugs. The elevator goes to the 4th floor only and is tiny. The room interiors are outdated. The staff in the restaurant were friendly. Above all of this our friends told us its in a bad part of town. I gave it 3 stars. Seen better and the staff reception had a poor attitude.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank theworkingpoor

Dear theworkingpoor,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we believe that it is through guest feedback that we can improve.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com or (632) 917 5078141.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my 3 day stay here. The room was large and modern with everything you needed. The staff are very welcoming and Paula on the front desk was superb and very helpful. The restaurant was great. Good food decent price and again great staff. Thankyou all for making it a memorable stay and if I'm in town again I know where to stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Best Western H, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Dear Paul M,

Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com or call me through my mobile number (632) 917 5078141.