US$209
US$93
US$87
Agoda.com
  • Pool
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$36
The Bayleaf Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$41
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$61
US$35
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
US$70
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$25
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$155
US$104
Priceline
5,327 results
All reviewsspiral restaurantle barclub millesimeluxury roomsunset barsports barpool areaclub roomthe executive loungefree shuttledinner buffetbay viewfive star hotelchecking inupon checkaccormagnifique
A TripAdvisor Member
Farnham
Reviewed November 24, 2010

A good place to stay in manila. Excellent food, superb buffet dinner

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2010

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you and to your family. On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

Your patronage and suggestion are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors. In the meantime, I remain at your disposal should need further assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 23, 2010

It is such an amazing place. Service was good. Food was sumptuous. Spa was definitely nice. Seeing the bay from your balcony is also a plus. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JoyMD
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2010

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

We are grateful to read that you had an overall excellent stay in our hotel and particularly appreciated the service of our staff and the sumptuous food at Spiral Restaurant. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

It would be our great pleasure to do business with you in the future and we look forward to more such opportunities in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 21, 2010

The staff attended to every detail of my concerns. Check-in was swift. Rooms were very clean and neat. When I could not operate my TV set and I asked for assistance, the staff kept on calling me up just to follow-up whether their technical team was able to fix it; and when they could not reach me, they wrote a note and delivered it in my room. I asked for a bucket of ice and the staff again called on me to make sure the ice was delivered to me in my room. I requested for wake up service, and they offered to give me a follow up call at my time of preference, just in case I inadvertently dozed off again. I had to leave before the breakfast buffet opens and they offered me a packed breakfast which they delivered in my room promptly ahead of our scheduled time. I easily felt the attention each and every staff has made to make sure all my personal concerns were favorably addressed and my expectations excellently met.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank nobetmd
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2010

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your recent experience in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

I was very pleased to read that you had an overall excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. We at Sofitel Philippine Plaza does not only meet, but exceed customer expectations. As we give emphasis on all aspects of the elegance of our hotel environment such as beautiful ambiance, luxurious food, high end technology, friendly and experienced staff. Your kind words on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and rest assured that it will be passed on to the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Once again, I thank you for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you back in Sofitel Philippine Plaza. Meanwhile, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 21, 2010

Beautiful hotel approximately 20 minutes away from the airport. Very comfortable room with probably the best shower I've ever used (and I have stayed at many hotels around the world). A courtesy bus takes guests to and from the Mall of Asia (10 minutes drive)every hour, but unfortunately the last time for the return journey is late afternoon. A taxi ride back should only cost p45 on the meter.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest:

Bonjour Mabuhay from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to extend my appreciation for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

Your kind words has not only boosted the confidence of the team, but renewed the enthusiasm and zest for the job. I would like to assure you of our continued sincerity and dedication to service from all Sofitel Ambassadors.

Yours sincerely,

An Accor traveller
Dasmarinas City
Reviewed November 14, 2010

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2010