All reviews harrison plaza needs renovation breakfast buffet delayed flight showing its age deluxe room naia airport cultural center of the philippines sm mall pleasant stay flat screen rain shower wi fi manila bay atrium tsukiji lotion
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Its the first hotel I used in Manila. I book 3 nights from Paris for 4500 pesos per night. The room was great, spacious with hot tube and shower. Great staff, nice room service, good breakfast (but not exceptionnal), beautiful pool.
So after 2 weeks in Palawan I choose to came back. From the same website the room was at 5200 pesos. And I got a smaller one front the heliport area of the owner...really not nice when at 6am you are awake by the noisy engige of a chopper.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank Xavier C
elsiegaba, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2016

Dear Mr. Xavier C,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We are delighted to learn that you liked our room, our staff, our room service and swimming pool. With regards to your room rate may I suggest that you may also contact us directly through our email and we would be happy to negotiate. We truly regret and apologize for the unwanted noise you heard from the hotel's helipad.

Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

The entrance and lobby are not aesthetically pleasing at all. Which is sad given the other hotels in Manila.

The atrium holds promise but there is no reason to be there.

The bed is comfy and water works properly. But the bathrooms are very old. Air con works well too.

Wifi is spotty.

I can't speak for the location since I haven't explored here yet, but it is closer to conference center than makati.

Breakfast is not very good. Selection is weird and not tasty. Soup is good enough. Yogurt tastes like it has perfume in it.

Employees are very pleasant.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank skydiva

Dear Ms. skydiva,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We are glad to hear that our employees are very pleasant, our beds are comfortable and water and air-conditioning are working well. We have noted your comments and will consider it during our next phase of renovation. Our Atrium provides piano entertainment during weekends. We have discussed your comments about your breakfast with our Food and Beverage team so that we can improve on it.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

Buffet breakfast, and dinner is okay. Very little options. Lobby get to panic when there are a lot of people checking in. Our room is spacious but it needs renovation. It's too old. I can't even sit at the sofa. I need to place a body towel on it first. The sofa feels dirty. Airconditioner is still cool for now. Bathroom is okay. Overall feel of the hotel needs to be renovated.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Rdm D
elsiegaba, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2016

Dear Rdm D,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

I have noted in your review that you stayed March 2015, coincidentally, we started the second phase of our renovation March of last year and finished last November 2015. However, the other wing of our guest rooms is scheduled on the third phase of our renovation that will commence sometime this year.

Reviewed January 3, 2016

I stayed in this hotel last Christmas season (December 24-25) with the whole family. We booked 4 rooms in total.

PROS: The hotel is located in a very strategic location, near SM hypermarket, and harrison plaza, which to me is a plus. You can bring food inside which is also good because everything inside is very pricey. There are a lot of places for photo ops, and the grand staircase deserves a special mention.

CONS: Well, I saw a cockroach in our room. The floor is not carpeted. The toilet fixtures needs replacement because most of them are already rusty. The manager in the buffet restaurant can not even smile -- needs re-training on customer service. The chafing dish in the buffet table are always empty and took awhile before refill came in. For the price you pay, I think the buffet offerings are not worth it. It took me 30 minutes or more to check out. By the way, WIFI is bad.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank pinanay

Dear pinanay,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. We have intensified our pest control to address your experience, rest assured that this is an isolated case. I have noted your comments about our Food and Beverage team and re-training was definitely done.

Reviewed December 25, 2015

The hotel offers spacious rooms, great bed, and best tasting food!

You'll definitely have a good night sleep here. The bed here is one of the most comfortable among the hotels I've been. It's soft and I'd like to bring it home.

Also, they have good food at the buffet restaurant. They have a wide selection to choose from. The hotel is well-lit and has wide corridors.

Not recommended if traveling on a budget, but it's worth every penny!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank SherwinJoseph
elsiegaba, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Dear Mr. SherwinJoseph,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We are very happy to note that you had a great time with us. We have a lot of great plans for 2016 to make our guests stay much better and more enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.