All reviews harrison plaza needs renovation breakfast buffet delayed flight showing its age deluxe room naia airport cultural center of the philippines sm mall pleasant stay flat screen rain shower wi fi manila bay atrium tsukiji lotion
Reviewed February 27, 2017

I have been staying in Manila for the last years many times mostly staying in
Makati
This time in February I selected the Century Park de to a banquet function booked by friends in the hotel
Last time I stay in CPH is nearly 40 years ago when it still banded as a Sheraton and I recall excellent service and exceptional high standards
This time the Hotel has aged a lot and is not well maintained and not clean
the Food and Service is terrible and the worst I have had in any Hotel in Asia
The arrangments for the Banquet Function was a complete disaster
The Pool Area is dirty and Service awful
Never again I stay at this Hotel ,

Room Tip: Rooms to the side of Harrison Shopping Centre are more quite Other Rooms have no Sound Proof Windows
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nedusch
elsiegaba, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear Mr. Nedusch,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience we have caused. As a fellow hotelier we do acknowledge all the concerns that you have mentioned. We really do appreciate you making time to point out your concerns and this will help us evaluate and improve our services. Your comments were discussed extensively with the team concerned.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

Overnight stay pleasant. WiFi intermittent connections. Had time to complete work. Nice comfy bed and comforters and slept soundly. Pleasantly surprised about this classic looking hotel as if I'm in 70s Japan ... seemed packed a lot! The drawback is the toilet is industrialized not for a hotel. Needs major renovations! Checkin no problems. Extra soap and requests quickly accommodated.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Dennis D

Dear Mr. Dennis D,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We are happy that overall you had a pleasant stay with us. We have other room categories that have been refurbished, may we suggest that next time you can consider this.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I was forced to stay for one night - even few hours in Manila after flight connection delays. I've chosen CP Manila. Pictures on the web looked fantastic so I booked online. When I first saw the hotel I was absolutely disappointed. Old fashioned and shabby. Entrance was dull, reception was old, elevator was v old, corridors had a weird smell. Room a bit spacious tho but v classic and old. Found a hair in the bathtub but since I was tired I didn't want to complain.

Plus it's overrated and pricey. I don't recommend.

Am sure for the price I've paid I could've stayed in a nicer modern hotel. I paid almost 4,536,59 pesos excluding taxes! Ridiculous for few hours stay.

Stayed: February 2017
2  Thank Shifoz

Dear Mr. Shifoz,

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience we have caused you. Indeed it is part of our future plans to refurbish the rooms in our Park Tower wing. We look forward to when this becomes a reality and hope that we can be given a chance to be of service to you by then.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Pros:

- Excellent breakfast buffet with a lot of choices
- Spacious rooms
- Comfy Beds
- Close to malls, airport and National Landmarks

Cons:

- Checkout is slow
- Lack of bidet hose
- Lack of parking space (you either choose to park at the back of the hotel w/c is owned by a nearby mall)
- Terrible views

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lesiege
elsiegaba, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear lesiege:

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your breakfast and our comfortable room.
We have noted your concern about the slow check-out and we continue to improve on it.

Once again thank you for your feed backs.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Checkin was fast and no hassle. (though it would be nice of there are chairs where my family can sit while I am checking in).
We were at room 1615, the view is facing taft ave. and below are the swimming pool. So far it was an "ok" view. The bed is nice and comfy, 3 of us fit in the double bed.
We went out to get lunch at the harrison plaza which is just across (there were not a lot of choices of reastaurants).
My 3yr old daughter enjoyed the pool and my husband liked the jacuzzi.
Hanging out at the atrium at night nice while having our welcome drinks. The sandwich was just ok.
Overall our stay is comfortable and so far I can say it was worth it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Rochelle D
elsiegaba, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Ms. Rochelle D:

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We are very happy that you chose us to spend your family staycation. Indeed our pool is a great place to hang out. I have discussed your concern about the sandwich with our Food and Beverage team, there is always room for improvement.

We look forward to your next visit.