“Thank you so much Sallie for the wonderful...”
other travellers have booked this property
The unit is located on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (the one in front) Elevators
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Pool
The unit is located on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (the one in front)
Elevators
Hallways
Hallways
Entrance - the unit is opposite the elevators
Living Room
Second Bedroom
Second Bedroom
The bed in the second bedroom is a trundle/ pullout bed (old picture)
Bathroom
Bathroom
View from the bedrooms
View from the bedrooms
View - early morning (photo by a previous guest)
Night time (photo by a previous guest)
View at dusk (photo by a previous guest)
Swimming Pool
View by the pool
Hot and Cold Shower in the Bathroom
The Grand Towers is opposite the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex
It is also steps away from LRT Vito Cruz Station
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NancyLG51
Montreal, Canada
“Thank you so much Sallie for the wonderful accommodations!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Thanks so much to Sallie and Ate Yolly for the wonderful accommodations! We were afraid when we were trying to book a hotel to stay at in Manila because many of them didn't seem very nice and the nicer ones were too expensive for our budget. When we found this one it seemed to be a good fit. It is not a luxurious place, so if that's what you're looking for, then don't bother. But it was perfect for our needs. We were in Manila for my son's wedding and we wanted something that would fit my whole family (myself, my husband, two sons and daughter in-law) in one place without breaking the bank. This was perfect! We all fit comfortably, it was clean, well maintained, had a nice pool for the kids and in a central location with lots of amenities nearby. The well equipped kitchen made for a quick start to our mornings and late night snacks. Easy to catch a cab or trike in front of the building or a short walk to catch a jeepney. Owner Sallie and her Ate Yolly were an absolute pleasure to deal with....quick, helpful and efficient transaction! Thanks again for a great trip to Manila!

Travelling group: Other
CA
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

ACNorthup
Seaside, California
“Great Place, Wonderful Owner, Awesome Caretaker = Perfect Vacation”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I just wanted to say thank you very much to Sallie and Garry you made my vacation perfect. I had booked for a week at the condo and it was just wonderful. Even when my plans had changed unexpectedly Sallie was able to extend my stay 2 extra days. I was off to Hong Kong and while there I had to change my plans one more time. I was so happy when I checked and Sallie had the condo available for my last week in Manila. When I arrived at the condo I was greeted as a old friend by Gerry the caretaker. Each time I returned with my plans constantly changing I was greeted the same. The experience is truly like returning home. I will happily be a guest of Sallie again if the condo is available. Its right next to the LRT line and it can get you to many parts of the city for only a few pesos. Downstairs you have coffee shops places to eat more 7-11's then you can throw a stick at. It is a wonderful place to stay if you are adventurous or not. I look forward to returning to Manila even more now that I have found my home away from home.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dubasian
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect location”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The place is very accessible to public transport(lrt,taxi,jeepney,fx), very close to shops,city attractions and restaurants,unit is well maintained and the person who handed over the key to us ( named Gary ) is very accommodating .

Liked best: Location
Liked least: The squeeking double bed
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Manila
Reviewed March 2, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

LeoLev5
Sofia, Bulgaria
“convenient and cost-effective suite”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Manila is a city of contrasts, and boundaries, where you get what you pay for. So in a marginal central area dominated by a major university and sport stadium, you're not in the business hub. Makati is not far, and costs more.

So this studio needs a better description and definition - it's not luxury, it's ordinary. It's a tedious walk to a budget supermarket where cheap necessities are available in abundance, and a willing street-tricycle will get you back effortlessly (for you). The multi-storey block is dominated by students, all charming, polite, helpful and busy. And so the 'free' wireless in the block is massively over-subscribed.

So it's a bit of effort to get comfortable, ideal place for good-value longstay or short.

Liked best: the normality
Liked least: the comms difficulty
Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
1 Dec 2012
Thanks, David for this review. These are the updates we have made to date: 1. we now have a free 'in-unit' WIFI so guests need not go to the study areas for access. 2. replaced the sofa bed in the second bedroom with trundle (pull-out) bed with comfortable (not foam) mattress. 3. added a memory foam mattress topper to the master bedroom bed. All these for the comfort of our guests. :) Sallie
Ontario
Reviewed November 24, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing