“An extremely awesome stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The unit is located on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (the one in front) Elevators
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Pool
The unit is located on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (the one in front)
Elevators
Hallways
Hallways
Entrance - the unit is opposite the elevators
Living Room
Second Bedroom
Second Bedroom
The bed in the second bedroom is a trundle/ pullout bed (old picture)
Bathroom
Bathroom
View from the bedrooms
View from the bedrooms
View - early morning (photo by a previous guest)
Night time (photo by a previous guest)
View at dusk (photo by a previous guest)
Swimming Pool
View by the pool
Hot and Cold Shower in the Bathroom
The Grand Towers is opposite the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex
It is also steps away from LRT Vito Cruz Station
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alcyone
Koronadal, Philippines
“An extremely awesome stay”
Reviewed March 7, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Sallie was very warm and welcoming. And she was able to come across as accommodating even if she lived in Canada. She was patient with all my inquiries as this was my first time using Airbnb and she was always prompt in answering them, too. She didn't disappoint and sure enough, my family and myself had an awesome stay at her place. She even found the time to leave a letter of congratulations for my brother who was graduating. The place itself is exactly what is shown on the Airbnb pictures. It was spacious enough for the four of us. And I loved that it came equipped with kitchen utensils, equipment, towels and beddings. It was like staying at a friend's place. The location's descriptions on the nearby landmarks are on point, which was great, because it really felt like we were central to every place we wanted to go to, most especially PICC, where my brother was going to have his graduation exercises. Everything was so near. Ate Mercy, whom we met when we checked in, was also very nice. She made us feel welcome as well. When we requested to do a late check out, Sallie was kind enough to let us and Ate Mercy was also kind enough to facilitate it. They do good teamwork; very efficient and with a touch of homey charm too. Overall, Sallie's place was exactly right for what we needed.

We would definitely want to stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sallie and Ate Mercy's teamwork in accommodating us. Everything else is icing on the cake.
Liked least: Nothing really. To be honest.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Ernesto_V...
Saskatoon, Canada
“Excellent location and friendly owners....”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Our stay was excellent. The owners were friendly and very accommodating. We have to check in early because our plans changed when we were in Manila and Salli ( owner ) were flexible and understanding so she let us check in sooner. The room were clean and the people around the building were friendly. Most of the residents were students in the nearby university. Close proximity to public transportation and tourist destination which is why its ideal for balikbayans or simply vacationers in Manila.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
AnthonyHa...
Perth, Australia
“Great accommodation in convenient location”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We found the unit very good for our needs and its position was convenient for reaching most Manila locations that we needed. It was also very near Harrison's Plaza, so shopping was easy. It is surrounded by convenience stores that stay open late, so if you arrive "out of hours" you can still buy small essentials. There are a couple of laundries in the arcade attached to the building, so the dirty washing isn't a problem. All in all, we found the unit better than a hotel in value and convenience and would certainly use it again next time we visit Manila. We would also highly recommend it to others.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
NancyLG51
Montreal, Canada
“Thank you so much Sallie for the wonderful accommodations!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Thanks so much to Sallie and Ate Yolly for the wonderful accommodations! We were afraid when we were trying to book a hotel to stay at in Manila because many of them didn't seem very nice and the nicer ones were too expensive for our budget. When we found this one it seemed to be a good fit. It is not a luxurious place, so if that's what you're looking for, then don't bother. But it was perfect for our needs. We were in Manila for my son's wedding and we wanted something that would fit my whole family (myself, my husband, two sons and daughter in-law) in one place without breaking the bank. This was perfect! We all fit comfortably, it was clean, well maintained, had a nice pool for the kids and in a central location with lots of amenities nearby. The well equipped kitchen made for a quick start to our mornings and late night snacks. Easy to catch a cab or trike in front of the building or a short walk to catch a jeepney. Owner Sallie and her Ate Yolly were an absolute pleasure to deal with....quick, helpful and efficient transaction! Thanks again for a great trip to Manila!

Travelling group: Other
CA
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
ACNorthup
Seaside, California
“Great Place, Wonderful Owner, Awesome Caretaker = Perfect Vacation”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I just wanted to say thank you very much to Sallie and Garry you made my vacation perfect. I had booked for a week at the condo and it was just wonderful. Even when my plans had changed unexpectedly Sallie was able to extend my stay 2 extra days. I was off to Hong Kong and while there I had to change my plans one more time. I was so happy when I checked and Sallie had the condo available for my last week in Manila. When I arrived at the condo I was greeted as a old friend by Gerry the caretaker. Each time I returned with my plans constantly changing I was greeted the same. The experience is truly like returning home. I will happily be a guest of Sallie again if the condo is available. Its right next to the LRT line and it can get you to many parts of the city for only a few pesos. Downstairs you have coffee shops places to eat more 7-11's then you can throw a stick at. It is a wonderful place to stay if you are adventurous or not. I look forward to returning to Manila even more now that I have found my home away from home.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dubasian
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect location”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The place is very accessible to public transport(lrt,taxi,jeepney,fx), very close to shops,city attractions and restaurants,unit is well maintained and the person who handed over the key to us ( named Gary ) is very accommodating .

Liked best: Location
Liked least: The squeeking double bed
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing