“Fell in love with the ambiance!”

Sky Deck on Bayleaf Hotel
Ranked #5 of 1,044 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sky Deck is The Bayleaf's rooftop, al fresco bar with 360 degrees view of the city of Manila. This is the best spot to see Manila in a very unique angle that can only be seen from Sky Deck. Sky Deck is open daily from 5pm onwards. Barbecue weekend buffet is offered Fridays and Saturdays only. Sky Deck is a wether permitting restaurant. On rainy days, guests are directed to the restaurant below called 9 Spoons or the Italian restaurant in Level 3 called Raffaele.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my son had dinner here after his graduation at Junior High School and I fell in love with Sky deck's view and will be sure to be my go to place for romantic dates and special family/friends gatherings. The view of Manila’s skyline esp Intramuros and Manila City Hall is just breath taking! Service should be improved though and food choices/taste. Our Halo-halo took more than 30 minutes before it was served, although its fully-loaded with ingredients, there's no way to mix this without bits falling here and there. Appreciated as well if the staff has more product knowledge as we ordered Bayleaf Express and Garlic Milkfish Belly and wasn't aware they have almost the same ingredients, and was a bit disappointed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We tried to get a table without reservation but the waiting time is very long, more than hour. The bar is nice and views are great. recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been here twice. My first time was with my friends and we didn't have a reservation. Second time was with my family and that's where it went down the drain.

The ambience was good since it was in the roofdeck. We tried the ala carte menu and the buffet as well. The buffet was pricey since there is not much option. The ala carte menu was limited but the food served were good. The prices were also acceptable. We had bulalo steak which was delicious, chicken(also good), calamari, fries with the sweet sauce and gambas.

What dissapointed me was the seating arrangement and lighting in the area. The lightings were poor that you can't see the food on the table. They just have 1 small candle on the table in a brown bag and in the umbrella canopy. We were seated near the buffet area.

About the seating arrangement, i called 1 week in advance to reserve for 6 seats. I didn't request for a specific location aside from seating on a sofa table. The reservation officer asked if i want to be seated on a table on the side which will have a view and ofcourse i said yes. Upon arrival, , the receptionist lead us to a table for 4 in the middle. I told her we were 6 pax. She then showed the table across and said 'ok just take this one'. We can't see anything from here. I told her i reserved a table on the side and mentioned we were only going to order ala carte. She said they considered it but there were other people who booked earlier than me. Take note that there were only 2 groups there at that time and all side tables are still free. She insisted we take that seat and she will give another table if the reserved guests do not arrive. I told her you didn't even know or count how many we were and yet you are saying that you considered it. Another personnel approached us and said the same thing. So we had to take the table and leave disappointed. It would have been ok but they were the ones who asked me if i wanted a table on the side.

Overall, i won't come back here again even if they have good food and location. The customer service was bad enough for me to try again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here just before sunset for some food and drinks on the rooftop. The door man and staff were very polite. The service was quick until we asked for the bill. The waited 15mins, then we asked where it was, they said it would be 3mins. After a further 10mins we approached the bar and finally it was given to us hand written. Poor service for a place like this

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the place isnice and have a good view of the metro, the food is great also, but a little bit expensive, but it is worth it,
we will definitely come back and try other menus