“A delicious surprise...really worth it!”
Review of Shi Lin

Shi Lin
Ranked #205 of 1,134 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Having been to Taiwan lately, we werent expecting much. However, we were glad we tried this restaurant at lucky chinatown. Thanks to the staff esp Rich for the warm service and the Chef for the truly yummy food.
It's like we were back in Taiwan :)

Must try: egg custard, squash and salted egg

Reviewed October 16, 2017

The restaurant is in the middle of the shopping mall in Chinatown part of Manila. The food served is standard dim sum of different kinds from different parts of China. I chose a bowl of noodles and some steamed dim sum. Waitress was friendly.

1  Thank leolondon41
Reviewed July 28, 2017

My friend treated me to a quick merienda at this restaurant. We ordered xiao lung bao and the siopao. Both their xiao lung bao and siopao tasted much like any fast food joints. It was good but not over the top yummy to justify their price. The ambience of the restaurant though is nice and posh and I think that's where the price of the meal goes to.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

I liked their Hot and Sour Soup and Salt & Pepper Chicken but I was expecting a bigger serving size for the price. The Taiwanese Tofu is just ok. Quite a bit of waiting time too before the food was served.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I live in Toronto, Canada, a city not noted for a lack of top-notch Chinese food options and this place is as good as any I've tried, and not just in Toronto. Great food, healthy portions, excellent service. If you're nearby, a choice that won't disappoint. One note: it's not a cheapie option, but does offer value for the prices.