All reviews junior executive room mini market no natural light manila bay mid range hotel other hotels ermita malate mabini street budget hotel a big shopping mall water pressure is high floor hotel located bars and restaurants big room close to the airport standard room
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Me and my family around the world always stay here due to hospitality and great customer service. I had issues prior to check in, front desk didn’t hesitate to take care of the issue without hesitation.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mtv_av
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Positives:
1. Was attended by Ms Theressa when I checked in to room 325 on 1st September. She was beautiful and helpful. It's a pleasant talking to her.

2. Room was big with a large bed and 2 single sofas.

3. Toilet comes with bathtub.

4. Good location; near bars and Robinson.

5. Security is good.

Negatives:
1. Aircon was noisy.

2. Carpets, elevator and furniture are old and worn out.

Overall I've a pleasant 4 nights stay. I won't mind staying in this hotel again during my next trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I just wanted to add that regular guest should have a membership card give him the priority for reservation through hotel link. Also have a transportation from and to airport can also requested through the link.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

A modest hotel that's worth a recommendation. I loved the connecting room where we stayed. It has a kitchen, sala and all amenities and utensils for cooking. The service was good! The staff were efficient especially their supervisor, Ms. Lala. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Good service and nice Staff. Recommended to my friends and other filipino. The food are excelltent. Hope the aircoon in room 314 will change to cooler one. Pls tell Pia to call me in 09184340740. See u again gals of Reviera Mansion.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business