“Very good hotel”

Riviera Mansion Hotel
Ranked #19 of 111 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Nice location, nice location. Many restaurants and bars nearby. Robinson Mall two minutes walk from the hotel.
My hotel room on 14th floor with views over the city and the sea. Friendly staff.
But we from Europe like hotels with breakfast buffet, but there are not many hotels that have.
This is a hotel where you have to order breakfast from the menu.

Room Tip: Premier double
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife had an interview for her visa at the US Embassy, so we wanted a hotel close, but not too expensive. We got a room with 2 double beds. The hotel is small, but that made it more enjoyable and quiet. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. The showers had plenty of warm water and everything (TV, air conditioning, etc worked well.) We had lunch at the hotel restaurant and the menu had a good variety and the food was tasty. We took a cab to the Embassy because we were not sure of the distance, but walked back from the interview. Staff were friendly and courteous. Nice, quiet place. No negatives to note.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

If you decide to stay in Malate, your options are limited when looking for a good deal AND a clean place to stay. This hotel is in the limited area where you can find such a place and for my third time in this area I can honestly say that this is at this moment the best hotel I've found for the price I paid.
The hotel has a nice entry way with a 24 hour doorman. The staff is professional and friendly. The room I received was large, clean and smoke free with a updated bathroom, a coffee tale and chair and a desk. I always mention that I want a room with a window, which in Asia you will find often rooms without a window and for me that is never a option since I like it light and bright during the day. When I asked in that hotel, they asked me to wait for 30 minutes so they could get the room ready for me. Lucky I asked or I would have received a room without a window.

I ordered the teriyaki chicken for dinner which was overcooked and dry to the bone. I called the manager and complained. The manager and F&B came to my room to check out my dinner. Soon after they send me a fresh coconut for the trouble. Then again a knock on the door with more apologies. Then followed up with a phone call informing me that a new meal was on the way.
This time it was cooked perfect. I was thanked for bringing it to their attention.

Personally, I thought it was a bit of a overkill but at least they showed care and attention to detail and costumer service.

I definitely stay in this hotel again when coming to Manila.

If this review is helpful to you then ,please , give it a thumbs up !!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Journey747
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Gd location. Casino is just right opposite to the hotel. Robinson mall is only 5 mins walking distance. Lots of pubs n restaurants nearby. Staff is friendly. Room is clean n I will come back again when I visit Manila .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017

There was a mice room no. 619, and the mice was running go, and fro above the shelve of the flat screen t.v, and my wife screaming, and scared of a little creature inside the room. Over all they decided us to proceed to another room 1619 which is quite better than later.Hope you must improve your pest control task inside your hotel as soon as possible. Thanks then.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jersonoliveros
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The VIP suite is very relaxing, and all departments are willing to help and are always friendly, a plus. We wished to upgrade our room while staying there, and it was no problem. Even made reservations for our return trip. Will be next month.

Room Tip: Nice relaxing room for exactly what we wanted/needed.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Me and my family around the world always stay here due to hospitality and great customer service. I had issues prior to check in, front desk didn’t hesitate to take care of the issue without hesitation.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family