All reviews junior executive room mini market no natural light manila bay mid range hotel other hotels ermita malate mabini street budget hotel a big shopping mall water pressure is high floor hotel located bars and restaurants big room close to the airport standard room
Reviewed December 7, 2017

My wife had an interview for her visa at the US Embassy, so we wanted a hotel close, but not too expensive. We got a room with 2 double beds. The hotel is small, but that made it more enjoyable and quiet. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. The showers had plenty of warm water and everything (TV, air conditioning, etc worked well.) We had lunch at the hotel restaurant and the menu had a good variety and the food was tasty. We took a cab to the Embassy because we were not sure of the distance, but walked back from the interview. Staff were friendly and courteous. Nice, quiet place. No negatives to note.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2017

If you decide to stay in Malate, your options are limited when looking for a good deal AND a clean place to stay. This hotel is in the limited area where you can find such a place and for my third time in this area I can honestly say that this is at this moment the best hotel I've found for the price I paid.
The hotel has a nice entry way with a 24 hour doorman. The staff is professional and friendly. The room I received was large, clean and smoke free with a updated bathroom, a coffee tale and chair and a desk. I always mention that I want a room with a window, which in Asia you will find often rooms without a window and for me that is never a option since I like it light and bright during the day. When I asked in that hotel, they asked me to wait for 30 minutes so they could get the room ready for me. Lucky I asked or I would have received a room without a window.

I ordered the teriyaki chicken for dinner which was overcooked and dry to the bone. I called the manager and complained. The manager and F&B came to my room to check out my dinner. Soon after they send me a fresh coconut for the trouble. Then again a knock on the door with more apologies. Then followed up with a phone call informing me that a new meal was on the way.
This time it was cooked perfect. I was thanked for bringing it to their attention.

Personally, I thought it was a bit of a overkill but at least they showed care and attention to detail and costumer service.

I definitely stay in this hotel again when coming to Manila.

If this review is helpful to you then ,please , give it a thumbs up !!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Journey747
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Gd location. Casino is just right opposite to the hotel. Robinson mall is only 5 mins walking distance. Lots of pubs n restaurants nearby. Staff is friendly. Room is clean n I will come back again when I visit Manila .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2017

There was a mice room no. 619, and the mice was running go, and fro above the shelve of the flat screen t.v, and my wife screaming, and scared of a little creature inside the room. Over all they decided us to proceed to another room 1619 which is quite better than later.Hope you must improve your pest control task inside your hotel as soon as possible. Thanks then.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jersonoliveros
Reviewed October 27, 2017

The VIP suite is very relaxing, and all departments are willing to help and are always friendly, a plus. We wished to upgrade our room while staying there, and it was no problem. Even made reservations for our return trip. Will be next month.

Room Tip: Nice relaxing room for exactly what we wanted/needed.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple