All reviews junior executive room mini market no natural light manila bay mid range hotel other hotels ermita malate mabini street budget hotel a big shopping mall water pressure is high floor hotel located bars and restaurants big room close to the airport standard room
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Whenever I visit Manila I always stay at Riviera Mansion.It's true value for money, it's always clean and you could not get friendlier staff who are always very eager to please. Only downside is cell phone coverage in the rooms to the rear of the building the front rooms facing Mabini have great cell phone coverage.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

First time stay here at this hotel
Normally stay at palm plaza
I would stay here again if the Goverment fix the sewereage that leaks out manhole in road way out front
Its stinks the traffic carry it up two more streets on thier wheels it splashes as they drive through it
Major heath concerns ??? Its been like this for last 2-3 yearly visits here !

The Hotel is an older hotel well maintained
Room are nice and clean and serviced daily
Good size bathroom and bath plenty hot water
Lifts are quick and there are two
The Staff are awesome nothing is too much a problem for them they are happy and cherfull
Foods
Foods are great Only complaint is bacon severd cold 3 mornings in a row and one morning cold eggs
They need to replace the oxygen theif in the kitchens
He or her is letting down the Team
I would extend my stay another 7 days here but due to the sewerage in street that i have to walk past or through several times a day on my trips out to mall and shops im moving to another Hotel in the area

Get the street sewerage fixed and i will stay agAin and recomend to my friends

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Nice location, nice location. Many restaurants and bars nearby. Robinson Mall two minutes walk from the hotel.
My hotel room on 14th floor with views over the city and the sea. Friendly staff.
But we from Europe like hotels with breakfast buffet, but there are not many hotels that have.
This is a hotel where you have to order breakfast from the menu.

Room Tip: Premier double
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 7, 2017

My wife had an interview for her visa at the US Embassy, so we wanted a hotel close, but not too expensive. We got a room with 2 double beds. The hotel is small, but that made it more enjoyable and quiet. The rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. The showers had plenty of warm water and everything (TV, air conditioning, etc worked well.) We had lunch at the hotel restaurant and the menu had a good variety and the food was tasty. We took a cab to the Embassy because we were not sure of the distance, but walked back from the interview. Staff were friendly and courteous. Nice, quiet place. No negatives to note.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2017

If you decide to stay in Malate, your options are limited when looking for a good deal AND a clean place to stay. This hotel is in the limited area where you can find such a place and for my third time in this area I can honestly say that this is at this moment the best hotel I've found for the price I paid.
The hotel has a nice entry way with a 24 hour doorman. The staff is professional and friendly. The room I received was large, clean and smoke free with a updated bathroom, a coffee tale and chair and a desk. I always mention that I want a room with a window, which in Asia you will find often rooms without a window and for me that is never a option since I like it light and bright during the day. When I asked in that hotel, they asked me to wait for 30 minutes so they could get the room ready for me. Lucky I asked or I would have received a room without a window.

I ordered the teriyaki chicken for dinner which was overcooked and dry to the bone. I called the manager and complained. The manager and F&B came to my room to check out my dinner. Soon after they send me a fresh coconut for the trouble. Then again a knock on the door with more apologies. Then followed up with a phone call informing me that a new meal was on the way.
This time it was cooked perfect. I was thanked for bringing it to their attention.

Personally, I thought it was a bit of a overkill but at least they showed care and attention to detail and costumer service.

I definitely stay in this hotel again when coming to Manila.

If this review is helpful to you then ,please , give it a thumbs up !!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo