All reviews mini market restaurants and night life no natural light minute walk from the hotel room service nice hotel mid range hotel ermita malate other hotels hotel located budget hotel a big shopping mall regular guest water pressure is deluxe room bars and restaurants big room
Reviewed May 6, 2018

It's a mid range hotel near Rizal park and Intramuros. We visited Rizal park and Intramuros by walking from this hotel. There lots of 7/11 and money exchange nearby the hotel which is really helpful. Robinson mall is 5 min walk from hotel. There are also lots of halal restaurant nearby the hotel which was really good for us.
Room was OK but there is no natural light in the room. Room was equipped with all amenities. WiFi works well and staffs are friendly too.
Overall nice stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

The hotel is located in Ermita, very near Robinson mall. I have stayed there five or six times. I always fly in from Sai Gon, landing at 4 am, so I arrive at the hotel around 5 am. Generally I am given a room around 6 or 6:30 am, which is very friendly and helpful (at some other hotels I have had to pay extra for early room occupation, not here). The staff is very friendly and helpfull and gives a feeling od security.

Room tip: Do not take a street faced room on the lower floors, very noisy !
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We stayed here for a couple of nights stop over before onward travel, the hotel room was a great siz and the reception staff were fairly friendly. The hotel was in a fairly good location for a couple of the activities we had planned such as Manila Ocean Park and still quite close to the airport. The hotel restaurant food was good and the staff in the restaurant were very friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I last stayed here a few years ago and I have noticed some improvements.

There is a safe in the room which is great.

There seems to have more cable channels?

WiFi is quite consistent though I am disconnected several times.

Hot water is quite good and the water pressure is also good.

However disappointed with the late checkout at 1400hrs need P200. Though I understand that this is the hotel rule but other hotels like Red Planet will allow free extension if possible.

I hope the hotel renovate the lobby. It is dark and looks a little creepy.

Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018

This is the best hotel in malate area. They value their guests and very approachable ang mga staff. Overall rating is the best sila!
Their service is incomparable and very positive ang ambience ng place

Room tip: We wish na sana may slippers sa room na kasama
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel