2,595 results
All reviews residence club market cafe manila bay room attendant hyatt hotel concierge staff special thanks fitness center chinese restaurant living room house keeping business trip excellent hotel club room breakfast buffet shopping mall ag
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed many hotels in Manila and this was my 3rd Stay with this hotel. Great hotel and staff. Breakfast is amazing with all continental and Asian dishes.
The business lounge on 10th Floor was great to relax. The staff on 10th Floor specially the ladies on the counter were very helpful. Will definitely stay again in this Hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

The room was very spacious and clean :)
Im inlove with the bathroom because it was very spacious and cozy :)
Beds were huge and comfy.
Location was great too. :) since robinsons manila is just a 5 minute walk away.
Breakfast was average though. :)
Poolside was OK too! :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2016

Most commendable is the service. Everyone was very professional and attentive. The rooms are spacious and clean. Our stay was very memorable and I would go back without second thought. Definitely on top of my list of staycation places here in Manila.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

On the occasion of the hotel wonderful area for tourists and is surrounded by markets and places of attractions near Robinson Mall great and all the services available at the hotel. The hotel staff is very high morals and friendly and professional working with all the spirit of beautiful and Tiba make you feel the love in the hotel and the family atmosphere.

Thank you for the lady who clean my room. She is friendly and she has agood attitude and very attentive in all my need .
Her nam: shielo,joan

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Detail review is not necessary. Everything was perfect for me.
Especially kindness was impressive. I was unlucky due to my body condition during my vacation, consiege help me sincerely. (preparing medicine, show the way to Pharmacy etc)
Facilities, Location, Condition of room etc...everything was excellent really.
I will visit again definately. (within the end of next month)

• Trip type: Travelled solo