2,499 results
All reviews market cafe residence club manila bay room attendant hyatt hotel chinese restaurant fitness center living room special thanks house keeping club room business trip housekeeping staff breakfast buffet shopping mall ronnie fireplace
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Although check-in timing was stated as 2pm, I arrived at 4.30pm but the room was not ready. Was asked if I wanted to get a room immediately but had to pay for the room upgrade. Obviously I said No! Had to wait till 5.30pm before my room was ready. On the day of my check out, I requested for a 1 Hour extension but was denied. This caused me some inconvenience. Seriously considering a change of hotel stay when in Manila in the coming months. Previously a die-hard customer...not anymore.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark H, General Manager at AG New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear cherandclif

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback during your recent stay with us.

The comments you have raised, especially as you have indicated we have not reached the level of experience expected by our guests, is of the utmost concern. I can assure you we are making important changes to improve our arrival procedures as we recognize there are short-comings affecting the experience of our valuable guests. During your check out date, our Hotel was operating at a very high occupancy please be assured that we do make every attempt to satisfy all guest request. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back with improvements from our team should you consider to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

The Hotels Staff are excellent, especially minibar attendant Paulo Mesa as he went beyond his duties to see we had everything we needed . The Hotel rooms are quite large but a little outdated though very clean. The Breakfast buffet was definitely Tops. Pool and Gym are very nice . Location is right down the street from Robinsons's Mall and only 800 meters to the U S Embassy

Room Tip: Higher floor with bayview
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mark H, General Manager at AG New World Manila Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Vic K

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable and relaxing visit and I shall share with my team. We are fortunate to have colleagues who care for our valued guests. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I choose this hotel mainly for it’s location and it’s lovely pool as I’m an avid swimmer.
Arrived around 11 pm and checked in, which all went well. I noticed a few shady looking people hanging around the outside of the hotel and also in the lifts but soon realised that they were probably casino patrons.
I really like the room, it was a good size and had a huge bay window which had views towards Manila Bay and the streets below. The room was very comfortable and had a strong masculine feel to it and was quite bold.
Really enjoyed the bathroom design and haven’t come across this before. The shower bathtub area was one large enclosed wet room with a couple of steps up to the bath which I suppose you could sit on while having a shower if the need arose. However I found the bath rather small yet very deep, best described as a “plunge” bath and would be perfect for washing your dog!!
Breakfast was excellent, great array of mouth watering choices and fantastic service.
Location also good with two 7/11’s stores very close by and of course Robinson’s Plaza just down the road which has an excellent supermarket and all the shops necessary for a good shopping trip as well as many places to eat.
My problem started when I woke in the morning and discovered a letter on the desk from the hotel management.
Apparently the pool was closed for the duration of my stay, which came a bit of a shock.
I contacted the duty manager and he advised me that one of the hotel room windows had fallen into the pool ( not sure how or why this happened), so the pool needed to be drained etc.
He was very helpful and kindly offered to move us to their sister property in Makati, which I must thank him for.
So after one night we moved to Makati New World hotel ( wonderful hotel and staff). However when I return to Manila I intend to finish the stay that I started at the A G New World hotel and finally get to enjoy all that this hotel has to offer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear pooldiver

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and we shall share with our team. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to close our swimming pool as a window from our neighboring building has crashed in the pool, forcing us to do a full swimming pool closure including draining of the pool water to clear the area of any glass particles. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

We greatly value your support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice and food is so very yummy clean the room attendant very hard working cleaning name marlomel and ronnie. Nice to meet you guys.be a good mam always.im so happy for im stay in this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Bhaby V

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and we shall share with our team. It is with customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas of improvement.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I am a frequent traveler to many parts of the world and have the opportunity to stay at 5-star hotels in various cities. I have found that the facilities and excellent services standards of AG New World Manila Bay Hotel surpass most hotels. I appreciate the exceptional services standards from this hotel, especially the attention to detail and courtesy extended by the staff in the Executive Club Lounge.

I am often greeted warmly by the hotel staff and would like to recognize in particular Ms Shiela Ayson who is always gracious, cheerful and extended great help during my stay. I would highly recommend your accommodation for both business and leisure to this hotel in Manila.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear SaudSiddique

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit and our products and services were able to exceed beyond your expectations. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest . It is through valuable feedback such as yours, which enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.