All reviews deluxe studio manila bay robinsons mall small balcony kitchen area robinson's place the general manager swimming pool electric kettle comfortable bed free upgrade night life booked this hotel complete amenities great room walking distance metro manila
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

The Hotel is best situated in the heart of leisure area of Malate,Manila.Malls is within reach like the Cool Robinson place where everything and anything u want is all in one place.Tourist attraction also within reach like Ocean park and most of all Best Sunset view from my room clinging to the best view of Manila.Truly worth remembering.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2015

At first I was unsure how it was going to go being that the hotel is on 3 floors of a high rise condominium in Manila. I liked the fact that it is in a central location, I honestly don't have no complaints about this place as a matter of fact we have agreed to stay here again if we ever go back to Manila. And as my title says Melanie the cleaning lady made us feel very comfortable with her very friendly attitude.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jiralden
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is beside robinsons manila, with a lot of good restaurants. it is one of the best hotels around the area. They have almost complete amenities with the right value. On our second day, we just had a little conflict with the receptionist regarding transferring us from deluxe studio king room to a premier studio king room, they dont have a fix rate. I mean the money is not worth just because the view is changed not to mention that you can't see the full view of manila bay And the receptionist is not accomodating, and dont know the simple but important informations about the hotel. Another thing they dont provide a official receipt. Thus, the general manager of the hotel really reached out to us, she even visited our room just to know what really happened. Buttom line, it is a good hotel but the managment needs to improve the quality of service of the receptionist since they are the one who are accepting and communicating to the guests.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2015

Pro: just beside the Robinson Plaza, with a lot of Restaurants and a
big Supermarket.
Rooms average and the Check Inn Counter under stress if more than 2 people checking in. But otherwise they try to solve any problem you might encounter.
Contra: I did miss a smal stove with one plate at least, because in case you
booked s studio or one bedroom than You might intend to prepare your
own dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 8, 2015

I like this hotel. I stayed here on two different occasions in a week. The rooms are clean you get complimentary tea and water. No one hassles you because you have a Filipina girlfriend.

The only problem is the food. It sits in a glass case and looks disgusting because it sits there and the grease coagulates and the food turns colors. Not to mention you don't know how long it has been sitting there. The free breakfast was a tuna fish sandwich or waffles; I'll pass...

Will be back!