“JUST OKAY”
Review of Cafe Maria Jerica

Cafe Maria Jerica
Ranked #632 of 2,082 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed March 1, 2018

The food here is very affordable but not that yummy. I have tried every flavor of their chicken wing but wasn't satisfied. I would recommend chicken finger and all meat pizza. They're the kinda yummiest from all that I've tried so far.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

This is a favorite hangout of people working in the nearby BPO company. It's great that they are open 24hrs so people who get out of work in the wee hours of day have a place to go and eat. Their price are very affordable and servings are great.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

First of all, although they aren't as big as other restaurant, they deliver within the Cubao area and that's one of the amazing thing about them. Then their food, aside from being affordable, are also very tasty and worth it! My sister and I are almost always ordering here for snacks. They just have to be more professional in answering the phone because sometimes they get the orders wrong or the one taking the order sometimes hard to understand. Overall, it's one of our favorite place to eat at!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Their food are really affordable and will satisfy your cravings. For Pizza and Burger lovers...never miss to stop by in this place.

My wife and I tried to go here to have snacks. We ordered Creamy Carbonara Pasta, House Special and Quarter Pounder Burger. We never finish all the order since the serving is really huge for an affordable price. The servings are like good for 4 person. We got satisfied with the Pizza and burger but with the Pasta, it was not good. It is just like an ordinary soup, "Sopas", and they put the pasta.

But all in all it was good and I was highly satisfied for their burger and pizza. I wish I could go back and try their other dishes.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Unexpectedly, it's like a local "Z" in the middle of Q.C. I ordered a bacon & cheese burger and was surprised of the serving (with Piatos as its side dish). Cool! I would not expect for more for 100 PHP..