“Ramen and Gyoza lovers”
Review of Ippudo

Ippudo
Ranked #51 of 1,997 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I and my husband really love ramen and gyoza! When his cousin recommended Ippudo, we tried it.

Food:
Their pan-fried gyoza was just PERFECT but when it comes to their ramen, I still prefer the other ramen house I love.

Staff:
They were REALLY nice! I loved the fact that they were very responsive if someone says "thank you" and when someone needed assistance.

Ambience:
There were a lot of mosquitoes under the table and the ventilation was not that good. I went out sweating and full of mosquito bites.

1  Thank Apple V

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

As one of the popular ramen places in Manila, I know that this place could get pretty crowded. Luckily, we went there during off-peak hours and got a seat right away. This particular branch was not that spacious so expect to wait during peak hours. Their menu was very simple. The staff serving us was kind enough to explain their menu items, including a few recommendations. We tried the Akamaru Special, Shiromaru Motoaji, and salmon rolls. The salmon rolls were flavorful and served in huge portions. The ramens, however, were nothing special. I've tasted a richer broth and a bigger serving in other places for the price I paid. Thumbs up for the service though.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The absolute best ramen I've had in the Eastwood City area, and probably in Metro Manila as well. I suggest paying for the extra pork slices, they are thinly cut yet very, very juicy. The soup is the perfect tonkotsu blend: creamy yet still with pork flavor.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

When we arrive coming from Japan the first thing we do is find a Ramen place and we found a place in Akasaka. The exquisite taste of noodles with all those spices makes me go back again and again . After Japan we visit Manila I totally missed the Ramen. My niece recommend Ippudo we order ramen which I could compare to what I have in Tokyo they have the same quality of taste Awesome...We also order a lot and they are all delicious.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy dining in Ippudo. However, I find it a bit uncomfortable that we were asked to fill in a comment card immediately after ordering. I brought it up with the manager and confirmed that it was company policy to give comment cards immediately. How can you rate the food when you havent even eaten. Although They dont get it right away, other tables just answered even without eating so I think your findings are not conclusive.