“A Purely Vegan Dinner in Pino”
Review of Pino Resto Bar

Pino Resto Bar
Ranked #15 of 2,062 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2017

After a meeting with the Chairman of a conglomerate, a business associate and myself decided to scout around the Maginhawa area to look for a good restaurant to eat. As we cruised along the popular food street with all types of cuisine from Mexican, Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipino and Continental, we noticed a quaint restaurant beside Breakfast and Pies. We decided to try the PINO Vegan Restaurant located at the second floor of the building. It was a small area of about 7 tables. We ordered fresh veggie lumpia in wheat wrapper and peanut sauce and embutido with fried rice combined with pineapples, carrots and pechay leaves. Even our drink was different.... turmeric with dayap. Dinner was not only light, delicious but healthy as well. Another good find and my friend said "This is my first time to eat here".

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I heard about this last night and came the next day. It was all I was told, and more. I ordered the Veggie Curry and it was so delicious! The staff are wonderful, and food reasonably priced. I finished off my delicious meal with a lemon soaked pound cake, topped with vanilla ice cream. Oh, so good! I will be back.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

フィリピン料理店ですが とてもサービスも良く
お店も綺麗で、料理も美味しかったです。
カレーカレーが美味しかったです。
One of the best Filipino restaurants I've been to. I highly recommend their bagnet KARE KARE.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is a smoker-friendly resto that also protects non-smokers. Serves Filipino and fusion, and is well-known for its 'kare-kareng bagnet.' Beside it is a breakfast place, and above it is a vegetarian restaurant.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

When my wife and I discovered this place I never failed to dine here at least 2 times a month. It has always been a top choice for my family. When I step inside the place I feel very welcomed and appreciated. Kare kare bagnet is always my favorite. Practically the waiters have memorized our food preference. Thank u and as always see u next week!

Highly recommended.