See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

This has to be the worst hotel I stayed at in a long time and I travel a lot with over 150 nights in hotels last year. Bed was awful cockroaches in the room broken furniture and half bottles of left over stuff from another guest to name a few.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill L
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 family rooms included:
Queen bed and a single bed in the room.
Also had a dining table.

Good location. Walk up the overpass bridge to SM EDSA. We have 3 kids in their stroller. So we used the Savemore escalator.
Close by is another bridge that brings you closer to Trinoma. Enjoyed shopping in Trinoma. Found it cheaper than SM.

Queen beds were made of 2 single beds. Horrible!!
-They kept splitting apart. My twin babies kept falling into the middle and get stuck. No matter how many times you push the beds together, it keeps splitting.
-The beds were wrapped in plastic slippery material so the sheet kept unravelling.
-The flat sheet that put the beds was barely big enough. Each time you move you end up lying on the plastic (see photo oh what I mean)

Our parents ensuite, the bathroom kept flooding. Poor design. The drain is higher than parts of the ensuite.

Staff were not accomodating.
Took them a long time to get room ready. Even though we arrived after 2:30pm.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Accessible. Budget friendly. Thumbs up. Kindly try to check and fix your damaged vaults. Poor wifi to the next floors. Thank you. I’m more looking forward for the betterment of this hotel. Nice! Salute

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I've been to other Eurotel hotels in Manila, but it was my first time to stay at Eurotel North EDSA. I chose the place because of its location ... just right across SM North EDSA ... and accessibility by road. Right from the very start I already got some negative vibes about this place. The lady at the front desk was far from being courteous and friendly. Maybe she was tired and on an overtime shift. At any rate, the disappointment came when we got into our room. It was a family suite, with one queen size bed (which are actually two single beds joined together and, hence, would separate from time to time as you sleep, leaving a gap in between), and a single bed. It has a TV, but not all the channels were working. I called for assistance, which never came. The toilet bowl cover was not properly fixed. A room boy tried to fix it, but to no avail. The rest room was quite dirty, with hairs of previous room occupants still on the floor! The towels were clearly old, as well as the bed linen. No towel mat in the shower room. But the worst of all were the stains on the bed sheet. Yes, there were two of them. With all these, I think the price we paid for the room did not correspond with the type of service and amenities we expected.

As to the positive side of our stay, well, the free breakfast was fine. But it was basically a Filipino breakfast ... some pork tocino, plain white rice, some sardines, pancit, eggs, and local fruits. I was hoping that they would also cater to the taste of foreign guests who might want some bacon, pancakes, jams, and so forth. But the food was good, from a purely Filipino point of view. Second, the location was great. It was just right across SM North EDSA mall. Lastly, they assisted us well with our luggage and need for a taxi.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank CzarEmmanuel
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Walk-in rates are of course higher than making an advance reservation BUT you should get the value for what you paid for, . . . . this is the most smelly and damp hotel I have stayed in my entire travel life, Do they really clean their rooms, change sheets and restrooms? Do they have a quality control or do they inspect their rooms before offering it to their customers? Who on earth will give you a bed with two separate twin foam? Everytime you move, the foam separates? I never felt comfortable during my one night stay, thank God it was only a night. . . I will never go back to this so called hotel, they hardly pass a 1 star standard.

Room Tip: 5th floor has no wifi signal & my was so room smelly
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple