“Nostalgic American fast-food chain”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #393 of 2,082 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Sunday, April 29 2018 - I went to have a breakfast. This establishment has stood for a long time in Cubao. It's not a hearsay nor secondhand information. I witnessed it, I grew up in Cubao. I eat here maybe twice a year. But this gotta be my first review for this specific property.
This is very accessible for travelers staying in Cubao like in Novotel etc. It's open 24 hours. Always clean, have ample and fast staffs. I love the breakfast deals they have ongoing, I attached a picture. I love their sundae too! Very milky! The only thing I did not like is that the receipt they issued is very faded. Maybe they just got out of ink, this is not good especially when you need receipts. Otherwise, my latest experience there was great!

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

So, we were craving for Baconator during the lenten season and luckily Wendy’s was open. The Watta Box deal caught our attention so we tried it instead of the original plan.

However, I got disappointed with the serving size. In pictures, it looks so humungous and mouth-watering; in actual it was okay. It tastes good, so will leave it at a high-positive rating, instead of the average. Perhaps, it was just not something we were expecting since it’s not how it had been staged in the photos and advertisements.

1  Thank gratchigetaways
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Value for money- check! check! check!

Baconator - I didn't expect such half inch size of patty. Nakakabusog talaga!!
Shrimp burger - fresh na fresh ang cucumbers! Papa loves the flavor and healthy food.
Iced Tea - this is the flavor I like.
side salad - p55 super sulit!

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Yes the food standard in general and the management standard in this Wendy's outlet needs to be retrained.
The chicken was salty and the burgers do not taste like how it use to be. Their salad bar is ok not like before. Wendy's was one of my favourites when I travel to the US, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore (which has now closed).
However, I must credit the WENDY's staff, Miss Liezel Rasco being a cutomer service staff going the extra mile to accede to my request. The management here could take a lesson or two from her on listening skills.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Our all time favourite burgers and salad bar until Wendy's menu got change. Not sure if this a Global change or just in Philippines. Now most of their burgers has bacon. Luckily the salad bar still remains but was told that the potatoe salad has bacon bits.

The salad bar is what we have now minus the potatoe salad. However, the plate is rather small but we have seen customers laying tissue on the whole tray and flooding the plate lite a Volcanic Mountain with lava spilling on the sides to the tissues. Incredibly ridiculous and at times it is sad to see that there is alot of waste on the trays. I think Wendy's should consider putting out a message on food wastage.